Help me TRD KIT AND THE VIP RS3200

Hi guys

I am a Toyota Aurion owner and I am from nearby forms in the Middle East

But I have tow question for you

Does your cars comes with alarm system with glass sensor for the smart key the keyless entry

And second question

Is the TRD BODY KIT IS available in your country from can I bay it can anyone help me please

Edited by Blind Kid Seeks

All Aurion's here, regardless of Smart Entry or not, have basic alarm and immobiliser package that monitors the doors, boot, and bonnet only. There is no glass breakage detection.

As for the TRD bodykit, have a look in the FAQ for details on how you should approach this matter. It's not going to be easy to get a hold of a genuine one.

Hi guys

Is the TRD BODY KIT IS available in your country from can I bay it can anyone help me please

TRD Kits are available as after market PU " Polly urethane" and cost approx $USD1000 without shipment.

AUR30N

Are there any restrictions on sales of TRD parts to owners eg body kits, engine parts

if you own a TRD?

The reason I ask is because I own a TRD Aurion and am happy to help others aquire some parts, provided it doesn't affect my purchases in the future. So what I'm trying to say is, is there a limit on how many body kits I could buy for example (if I get a couple of kits for other members and then have an accident and need one) would they still sell me another kit or would they have a limit?

I dont think there is but if you help everybody else get them and you have an accident one day there may not be any left to fix your car or even mine for that matter.

Edited by SupaTouring

All Aurion's here, regardless of Smart Entry or not, have basic alarm and immobiliser package that monitors the doors, boot, and bonnet only. There is no glass breakage detection.

As for the TRD bodykit, have a look in the FAQ for details on how you should approach this matter. It's not going to be easy to get a hold of a genuine one.

thanks for your help but I have already bay the Camry hybrid rs3200 system and it does not work in my car

But I want to ask you did you try the alarm I mint close the door and try to open it from inside

For the TRD kits how much it will cost me the genuine

Hi guys

TRD Kits are available as after market PU " Polly urethane" and cost approx $USD1000 without shipment.

AUR30N

thanks for your repleay from where I can bay it if you please with price its great for me

and is it carbon fiber or plastic

Are there any restrictions on sales of TRD parts to owners eg body kits, engine parts

if you own a TRD?

The reason I ask is because I own a TRD Aurion and am happy to help others aquire some parts, provided it doesn't affect my purchases in the future. So what I'm trying to say is, is there a limit on how many body kits I could buy for example (if I get a couple of kits for other members and then have an accident and need one) would they still sell me another kit or would they have a limit?

hi you will make a big help for me

and if you please can see how much it will cost you and I think they don't have a limit

can you see how much cost I e-mail your TRD dealer and they say I must have the TRD VIN NO

if you own a TRD?

hi you will make a big help for me

and if you please can see how much it will cost you and I think they don't have a limit

can you see how much cost I e-mail your TRD dealer and they say I must have the TRD VIN NO

Don't get too excited just yet, I still need to check and see if there is a limit or restrictions on TRD parts. I will be putting myself first and then others second, my post was just an expression of interest to see if anyone knows what is and isn't allowed.

So I wont be buying or offering my VIN # until I have all the details, and then it will probably only be limited to Australian residents.

up up up

need some answer please

With responses like that plus being a new member, I wouldn't want to help you anymore. Good luck with your search.

sorry for that but djkor what did you give for the Toyota owners

in my form I have made allot of changes in my car and I am the only one knows how to start my Toyota aurion remotely by the factory remote without any Impolazers

and I have find a solution for the aurion to brefind the theft form open the trunk with a smart Idea

but I expxting the other membrs to coparite

Edited by lonely_911

but it semas that no one her know what is the alarm

Did you not read my first post, or are you that ignorant.

in my form I have made allot of changes in my car and I am the only one knows how to start my Toyota aurion remotely by the factory remote without any Impolazers

and I have find a solution for the aurion to brefind the theft form open the trunk with a smart Idea

but I expxting the other membrs to coparite

Thanks to the language barrier, your post made barely any sense. Just so you know, there is no built in remote starter for the Aurion. You can get them as an aftermarket kit however. The only other way to remote start the Aurion without the add on module is if you have the Smart Entry system. You would wire your remote boot release output to a relay that triggers the push button switch for the engine start. That way, when you are in range of your vehicle, you hold down the boot release button and you engine will start. So as a matter of fact, you aren't the only one that knows that trick.

In terms of co-operation, we are co-operating in the fact that we are informing you of how to get the TRD parts you require. You will need to speak to a Toyota dealer in Australia yourself. The fact that you have tried that and they asked you for a VIN shows that you need to own a TRD to get certain parts. We won't simply just give this stuff away to anyone you know. In case you haven't read, TRD Aurion parts aren't in production anymore.

Thanks to the language barrier((( nice way of saying hi ))), your post made barely any sense. Just so you know, there is no built in remote starter for the Aurion. You can get them as an aftermarket kit however. The only other way to remote start the Aurion without the add on module is if you have the Smart Entry system. You would wire your remote boot release output to a relay that triggers the push button switch for the engine start ((but I have to be inside the car and there is another why all posted it on you tube just for you as soon I finish it))). That way, when you are in range of your vehicle, you hold down the boot release button and you engine will start. So as a matter of fact, you aren't the only one that knows that trick.

In terms of co-operation, we are co-operating in the fact that we are informing you of how to get the TRD parts you require. You will need to speak to a Toyota dealer in Australia yourself. The fact that you have tried that and they asked you for a VIN shows that you need to own a TRD to get certain parts. We won't simply just give this stuff away to anyone you know. In case you haven't read, TRD Aurion parts aren't in production anymore.

And I know that the Toyota trd aurion have stopped production and what i am asking is is there any one bay this kit from the company and how much?

And I know that the Toyota trd aurion have stopped production and what i am asking is is there any one bay this kit from the company and how much?

The only people able to buy parts for the TRD are TRD owners. There is a reason why you need a VIN.

Under Australian law a car manufacture has to produce and stock and certain amount of spares for the cars they produce/sell. As the TRD's are no long manufactured the spare parts allocation has probably be set and stocked. If we use our VIN for someone else to use there will come a time when those who have spent a considerable sum of money to purchase the TRD in the first place will no longer be able to get spares.

Besides what contribution have you made to this forum so far? All you have done asked is for someone to try and get around the system that is put in place to protect MY investment in a TRD.

If you want a TRD kit so bad do some reading as I know that there is a thread in the Aurion section that has a Malaysian TRD replica kit. Good luck!

I just finished reading this entire thred,now i have a splitting headache,need a Panadol and a lay down....

lonley 911,I think the boys have answered the Australian TRD parts question for you :nono:

p.s If i was a TRD Aurion owner theres NO WAY i would give my vin # to someone else (especially someone i've never met) to aid in the build of a mock up.

anyway good luck,maybe try Thailand.

You're not going to earn any friends here by speaking like that. DJKOR is a very respected member of our community and has given A LOT in terms of knowledge to all of us.

You're not going to earn any friends here by speaking like that. DJKOR is a very respected member of our community and has given A LOT in terms of knowledge to all of us.

Thanks man. I didn't want to question with the language barrier so I just let it be.

I'm with SupaTouring on this one. Because the TRD is limited in nature, the owners of them should be more concerned about keeping it as such and not aiding towards stock depletion. It has been seen that there are Thai kits that look like the TRD Aurion kit and it would probably be best for anyone that wants the TRD look, to go for this option instead.

The way I see it for those overseas who don't have the TRD Aurion.... too bad, so sad.

Thanks man. I didn't want to question with the language barrier so I just let it be.

I'm with SupaTouring on this one. Because the TRD is limited in nature, the owners of them should be more concerned about keeping it as such and not aiding towards stock depletion. It has been seen that there are Thai kits that look like the TRD Aurion kit and it would probably be best for anyone that wants the TRD look, to go for this option instead.

The way I see it for those overseas who don't have the TRD Aurion.... too bad, so sad.

To be honest, never saw the point of dressing a car up to look like something it is not. Now I understand the Thai boys didn't actually get a TRD, but they have much cooler looking kits available to them at cheaper prices than TRD will ever be.

Personal opinion, not bashing on anyone in particular, just stating that I simply do not understand the drive to make your vehicle out to be something it is not. Subtle mods here and there that enhance the look of the car I can see (and am guilty of) but going out and copying something seems to defeat the purpose to me.

Personal opinion, not bashing on anyone in particular, just stating that I simply do not understand the drive to make your vehicle out to be something it is not. Subtle mods here and there that enhance the look of the car I can see (and am guilty of) but going out and copying something seems to defeat the purpose to me.

As long as it doesnt have the TRD aurion badge etc I would consider that someone with an aurion with a trd kit wants it because it looks better! Also agree on your point about mock up cars, like imprezas with the STI bonnet, 4-door 3 series e36 beemers with m3 badges etc. :(

I also agree with you on that one. It is all personal opinion though. The way I see it, is that there is no point making your car look like the higher spec if it isn't going to perform like it. You're better off buying the higher spec instead. That said, I am completely for making a lower spec model perform the same or greater than the higher spec, but still retaining the styling of the lower spec (sleeper). That is a different story altogether.

On a side note, I guess one thing that sets the TRD apart is that it is the only Aurion that is worthy of a TRD badge because it actually was developed by TRD. Not having a go at others that attach TRD badges to their cars, but the Aurion is just one car you can't do that to without running everything the real one does.