has anyone been to a toymod event?

Armstrong

I went to a mega cruise 2 years ago up to palm beach

just for laughs I took a dominos yaris (the one with the fin on the roof).... it was interesting

there are all sorts of toyota's that show up so yeah

I went to a mega cruise 2 years ago up to palm beach

just for laughs I took a dominos yaris (the one with the fin on the roof).... it was interesting

there are all sorts of toyota's that show up so yeah

hahahahaha epic cool

I used to be a member years and years ago, were an awesome bunch of guys back then, but then they seemed to get too good for new Corollas and anything that wasn't turbo so I went the other way...

Caught up with a few of the members at recent events and it seems to have changed back to how it used to be...

Definately a great bunch of Toyota Enthusiasts and always happy to chat :)

yeh ive been to 2 cruises, more old school stuff i reckon.. i felt kinda weird being in an 05 model... they are nice peeps i thought and great entusisasts.. mainly went due to my friend has a AW1...

I go out to their cruises all the time, both when I had my Sportivo and with my MR2

Doesn't matter what car you have, as long as it's a Toyota, and you share the passion. :)

cool well i reckon i'll show up then this Monday

it would be awesome if anyone else here is going to turn up as well

let me know if you are ;)

What event is it? Dyno Day is on the Sunday (aka 19th), the drag meet is the Wednesday afterwards. Or is it a club meeting rather than a cruise/event?

Been a financial member myself for 3 years or so now, attended numerous cruises/shows/dyno days/dinners but never club meetings (too far out of the way)

What event is it? Dyno Day is on the Sunday (aka 19th), the drag meet is the Wednesday afterwards. Or is it a club meeting rather than a cruise/event?

Been a financial member myself for 3 years or so now, attended numerous cruises/shows/dyno days/dinners but never club meetings (too far out of the way)

its the club meeting on the 20th JUL monday

Ahh

You do realise that it's a proper board-type meeting, not just a "gather-in-the-carpark-and-perv-at-each-others-cars" type deal

Ahh

You do realise that it's a proper board-type meeting, not just a "gather-in-the-carpark-and-perv-at-each-others-cars" type deal

:blink: noo i didnt

thanks for pointing that out

sounds kinda boring...like WTF would u have a board meeting

sounds kinda boring...like WTF would u have a board meeting

Because it is a real club. Hard to explain... its like a business

Exactly. Toymods is a registered club, and as such they have a board, board meetings, certain tax benefits, ability to apply for historic registration etc etc.

If you are interested in the running of the club itself, then the meetings are good things to go to - if not, then you'll probably be bored :P