Where are the T-Sports :(

Hi Guys,

Yet to a single T-sport and i walked around all day.

I have seen plenty of the competition.... clio's, cooper s's, peugot's oh n one other see the pictures attached.

But atleast im going on a cruise with the guys over here :D :D :D :D

cheers

Bill

post-78-1113802418_thumb.jpgpost-78-1113802444_thumb.jpgpost-78-1113802568_thumb.jpgpost-78-1113802592_thumb.jpg

p.s. can u work out where i am ;) ;) ;)

Hi Guys,

Yet to a single T-sport and i walked around all day.

I have seen plenty of the competition.... clio's, cooper s's, peugot's oh n one other see the pictures attached.

But atleast im going on a cruise with the guys over here  :D  :D  :D  :D

cheers

Bill

post-78-1113802418_thumb.jpgpost-78-1113802444_thumb.jpgpost-78-1113802568_thumb.jpgpost-78-1113802592_thumb.jpg

p.s. can u work out where i am  ;)  ;)  ;)

Make sure you get up to the northern parts of Yorkshire, its a beautiful place (im a little biased having been born and raised there :D )

Hope you have a great time over there Bill... be sure to bring yourself back some unique bits for your car too ;) . One of my cousins mates managed to pack a WRC high-mount rear wing for his 206 GTi into his suitcase to ship back when he was over there I expect no less from you... :P

Billy boy

Where about are you over there? I looked long and hard whilst I was over there in london and couldnt find one :( The only one i managed to see was in swizterland

You will see alot of done up megans over there...and if your luky a coupld of aston martin vanquishes....OMG they are so sexy in real life.

Enjoy your stay...oh and if your looking for the best pub meals...go to a weatherspoons (franchise pub)...they have awesome meals and they cheap also...:)

Oh and bring me back some black pudding too ;)

Blech!! thats wrong in so many ways man, its a sausage skin full of congealed pigs blood, when you fry it you make a very big pig scab :blink:

I hear black-pudding, I think ekky-thoomp... :P

*one for the Goodies fans*

Blech!! thats wrong in so many ways man, its a sausage skin full of congealed pigs blood, when you fry it you make a very big pig scab :blink:

I hear black-pudding, I think ekky-thoomp... :P

*one for the Goodies fans*

Hehehe I love the Goodies, a girl here at work went to see them a month ago when they were touring, she said they were hilarious :).

Billy boy

Where about are you over there? I looked long and hard whilst I was over there in london and couldnt find one :( The only one i managed to see was in swizterland

You will see alot of done up megans over there...and if your luky a coupld of aston martin vanquishes....OMG they are so sexy in real life.

Enjoy your stay...oh and if your looking for the best pub meals...go to a weatherspoons (franchise pub)...they have awesome meals and they cheap also...:)

Hi Craig,

I am in London..... I guess the only way i will see one is when i go on a cruise with the guys tomorrow.... its perfect timing that they have a cruise while im hear so it should be good....

cheers

Bill

Billy boy

Hi Craig,

I am in London..... I guess the only way i will see one is when i go on a cruise with the guys tomorrow.... its perfect timing that they have a cruise while im hear so it should be good....

cheers

Bill

Bill, PM Sent

no it's not.

black pudding is awesome stuff. goes well with fried bread, beans, scambled eggs, bacon and sausages.

perfect breakfast. perfect for an instant stroke/cardiac arrest, too!

no it's not.

black pudding is awesome stuff. goes well with fried bread, beans, scambled eggs, bacon and sausages.

perfect breakfast. perfect for an instant stroke/cardiac arrest, too!

Ewwww gross :P. My Grandad used to like it, being that he liked dripping on toast too I never really put too much trust in his eating habits :P

Ewwww gross tongue.gif. My Grandad used to like it, being that he liked dripping on toast too I never really put too much trust in his eating habits tongue.gif

Dripping sandwiches ARE AWSEOME!!!!!

you guys seriously dont know what your missing out on.......black pudding ...dripping sandwiches.....*drools

oh and bill...if you go to germany...try a pork knuckle....they are fantastic also :rolleyes:

Ewwww gross tongue.gif. My Grandad used to like it, being that he liked dripping on toast too I never really put too much trust in his eating habits tongue.gif

Dripping sandwiches ARE AWSEOME!!!!!

you guys seriously dont know what your missing out on.......black pudding ...dripping sandwiches.....*drools

oh and bill...if you go to germany...try a pork knuckle....they are fantastic also :rolleyes:

Dude, thats disgusting, dripping is pure animal fat and black pudding is bound with Pigs blood, next your gonna tell me you like the jellyish bits in the dripping.

Scuse me while I vomit :P.

BH - you gotta live your life...try everything ;)

Remember that dripping sandwiches were the corner stone of alot of kids lunches back in the day when people couldnt afford meat!!! just think how lucky we are that we can turn up our nose at that sort of thing and have a choice of something else ;)

BH - you gotta live your life...try everything ;)

Remember that dripping sandwiches were the corner stone of alot of kids lunches back in the day when people couldnt afford meat!!! just think how lucky we are that we can turn up our nose at that sort of thing and have a choice of something else ;)

Mate im no stranger to that, when we lived in the UK, we survived many moons on soup made from Bones purchased at the butchers with like 2 carrots and a couple of green beans in. I eat heart curry and ox tail stew quite often, being half Indian, im VERY open to foods but I really can't stand the texture of fat or grease so Dripping is out :P. As much as I say Black pudding is feral cos its pigs blood, thats not what turns me off, I mean chr1st **, I eat haggis :P. I really just hate the flavour of Black pudding, its about as desirable to me as Liver, Kidney, Aubergine or Toungue (A regular on an english table on a Sunday) :D.

Other than those, I pretty much eat anything and do try to sample as many rare dishes as possible, im a bugger ** for Snails and pretty much any shell fish going, what most turn there noses up at to me are delightful :). If possible I try to steer clear of sweet things, I do have a preference for savoury over sweet :).

** I cant believe that that gets blanked out by the profanity detector but bugger is acceptable, Buggery is the act of fornicating with someones bot bot, chr1st is simply a common cuss but not deemed as swearing......... how odd :).

Edited by Blade Hunter

Actually, it would be classed as blasphemy, taking the Lord's name in vain. Perhaps if you used a capital C it would let it slide.

PS. Don't take this as an indictment of blasphemy, swearing or whatever - I'm as guilty as the next man, but I'm trying to become a forum whore like Craig...

:unsure:

pork knuckle, sauerkraut, BEER

Right, thats it, Who is up for a cruise and overnight stay to Canberra this october for the festival, Melb guys can drive up, we can drive down, it will be a massive meet and a VERY drunken evening :D.

We'll have to make a meet in Adelaide next January for the Schutzenfest also :P

Right, thats it, Who is up for a cruise and overnight stay to Canberra this october for the festival, Melb guys can drive up, we can drive down, it will be a massive meet and a VERY drunken evening :D.

Is that held anywhere near Hahndorff, outside Adelaide? Its a little German themed town, with a great sausage shop that sells, amongst its many varieties, the "Bum Burner" and the "Mega Bum Burner"! :P

Is that held anywhere near Hahndorff, outside Adelaide? Its a little German themed town, with a great sausage shop that sells, amongst its many varieties, the "Bum Burner" and the "Mega Bum Burner"! :P

Man I love that place, nice run up there too, couple of nice windy bits :)