Something to do...

Hey gang...

who would be up for a drive this weekend? now that i am finally over the illness, i can get back out and about :D

so who's keen?

i am thinking of a nice little mountain Cruise up to Springbrook Falls or something for the day... i want to go somewhere that is scenic :D

Here is the proposed route:

CLICKY!

Let's see who is interested/undecided:

1. Myself

2. Ingres

3. Secaboy

4. DJKOR (70%)

5. JSTCHLN

6. Possibly Matt, if he can convince the missus ;) LOL :P

Evo

Hey gang...

who would be up for a drive this weekend? now that i am finally over the illness, i can get back out and about :D

so who's keen?

i am thinking of a nice little mountain Cruise up to Springbrook Falls or something for the day... i want to go somewhere that is scenic :D

Evo

Evo, is it on Sat or Sun? Sat, i need to go back and clean the office unless i can get it done on Friday... Sunday i might be able to make it.. :)

Hey gang...

so who's keen?

Evo

Evo, is it on Sat or Sun? Sat, i need to go back and clean the office unless i can get it done on Friday... Sunday i might be able to make it.. :)

Thinking of it as a Sunday Drive... i need to get some fresh mountain air lol :P

Evo

man i probly wont be there this weekend i dont have my car back yet its still in toyota and i probly wont see it by the weekend. ive been drving round in my other car at the moment and with 600cc of power i dont think ill be getting up no mountains lol

I have a 70% chance of being able to make it this Sunday. Depends on whether I can really be in the mood for it as the day approaches.

man i probly wont be there this weekend i dont have my car back yet its still in toyota...

This is starting to get a little extreme. Out of all the Aurions to have issues, you'd think mine would be the one.

not this sunday celebrating one year i think the other half would kill me if i chose car over her even if i am tempted :ph34r:

Just take her with you to show that you care :lol:

I have added the proposed route in my OP,

looks to be a windy road... i am sure some of you would love that :P

not terribly keen on 'flying' round corners, so it will be a controlled speed limit leisure drive :D

Evo

Oh damn, I have another cruise that day.....it's with the Ralliart Colt mob and they are insane drivers....if only this cruise was next week.

haha, looks like you will miss out then ;) i still intend to go up there, so no matter what, i am up for it :D

Evo

Oh damn, I have another cruise that day.....it's with the Ralliart Colt mob and they are insane drivers....if only this cruise was next week.

HAHA are u going to that cruise on sunday through nebo/mt glourious stopping at somerset and then through mt mee? LOL! bcos im going wif a ralliart mob too :)

Hey Guys,

i am up in Springwood today/Tonight, anyone up for a meet-up? Keen to catch-up :D

If you are keen, drop me a text. 04.33.95.2.9.12

Thanks,

Evo

im out guys... not enough interest, plus something has come up :( the next time i will see you all is next Thursday meet-up.

Evo