TRYING TO CONTACT MEMBER

1badkiwi

Hi i need some help, i am trying to get in contact with a member (85rolla).

I bought a set of corolla sportivo rims and tyres.

He told me he had sent them on the 30/7/09 but havent recieved them.

I have tried making contact by phone and personal messages throught the site (tocau).

can anyone help me contact 85rolla.

Funny that.... considering he was a new member and tried to sell stuff despite following the Buy and Sell Rules.

Good luck though. About the only people I think that can help are the moderators. But they could only really get his email address.

Funny that.... considering he was a new member and tried to sell stuff despite following the Buy and Sell Rules.

Good luck though. About the only people I think that can help are the moderators. But they could only really get his email address.

He has been member since june 08, is that what you considerd a new member

Well new in the sense that he had been a member for a year only making one post in that first year (which was a FS post), then when he returned... his second post was another FS post. I would still consider that a new member in terms of his contributions.

The internet is not anonymous. There are many infamous cases of people who thought it was going ahead and ripping people off (not that I'm saying at this stage that it has occurred), only to have it return to them amplified awfully.

Hi i need some help, i am trying to get in contact with a member (85rolla).

I bought a set of corolla sportivo rims and tyres.

He told me he had sent them on the 30/7/09 but havent recieved them.

I have tried making contact by phone and personal messages throught the site (tocau).

can anyone help me contact 85rolla.

kiwi,

i tried to add you on msn to have a talk about the issue but seems that it didnt work but anyway i've dropped you another pm..