Consumer Awareness

i say , find an old fella who will give you a rundown of all his work and enjoy a beer with you afterwards , or learn to do it yourself! finding a trustworthy dealership is hard to comeby it seems!

damn true there eviltwin

D35

Look, I need to defend Lander a little... Had a great experience with their used car people at KIA/Nissan today... Bought a 2006 Mazda 2 for the wife (thank god, now my Aurion won't cop all of the damage) and had nothing but good dealings with them... Mind you, they were a little pushy on the 'paint protection' but a little rudeness got her away from me pretty quick.

ur a lucky guy!

poor me.. :(

i say , find an old fella who will give you a rundown of all his work and enjoy a beer with you afterwards , or learn to do it yourself! finding a trustworthy dealership is hard to comeby it seems!

damn true there eviltwin

D35

Look, I need to defend Lander a little... Had a great experience with their used car people at KIA/Nissan today... Bought a 2006 Mazda 2 for the wife (thank god, now my Aurion won't cop all of the damage) and had nothing but good dealings with them... Mind you, they were a little pushy on the 'paint protection' but a little rudeness got her away from me pretty quick.

ur a lucky guy!

Spoke too soon, turns out that the 2006 mazda I bought was actually a 2003 (didn't think to check the compliance plate) - Absolutely blew my stack when I figured it out yesterday...

Took them til 4pm today to sort out getting us a 2006 model that we paid for... Unfortunately though, I failed to convince them that they had to charge us the same price as we paid for the original car and ended up having to fork out an extra $400...

I'm really disappointed by the experience as I thought I had actually dealt with some decent people at the dealership but obviously this is not the case. So, to reenforce earlier conversation, stay away from them!

pretty simple piece of advice .... DO NOT DEAL WITH LANDER TOYOTA IN BLACKTOWN PERIOD ...... i had over 4 months worth of drama's with them and in the end they still couldnt fix it ...... that being said neither could toyota and in the end i ended up fixing it all myself ...... lol

my long history with lander toyota

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...hlite=%2Blander

damn true there eviltwin

D35

ur a lucky guy!

Spoke too soon, turns out that the 2006 mazda I bought was actually a 2003 (didn't think to check the compliance plate) - Absolutely blew my stack when I figured it out yesterday...

Took them til 4pm today to sort out getting us a 2006 model that we paid for... Unfortunately though, I failed to convince them that they had to charge us the same price as we paid for the original car and ended up having to fork out an extra $400...

I'm really disappointed by the experience as I thought I had actually dealt with some decent people at the dealership but obviously this is not the case. So, to reenforce earlier conversation, stay away from them!

it took me awhile to believe what happened to u.

thats just unbelievable.

pretty simple piece of advice .... DO NOT DEAL WITH LANDER TOYOTA IN BLACKTOWN PERIOD ...... i had over 4 months worth of drama's with them and in the end they still couldnt fix it ...... that being said neither could toyota and in the end i ended up fixing it all myself ...... lol

my long history with lander toyota

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...hlite=%2Blander

x2