Pirelli PZero Nero

SecaBoy

Just wondering if these are being used on peoples aurions?

I'm thinking of getting them for my 20s.

Ive heard mixed things about these. So just wondering if anyone has anything to say about them. :)

I run a set of Pirelli Dragons on my ride (not the same I know) but the Neros are apparently much better... I love the Dragons, they grip like there is no tomorrow.

Just had a bit of a read on em...they sound really good.The tread pattern looks very similar to my Yokohamas.Looking at there fitting chart it looks like 245/35/ZR20 have the correct load & speed rate.

How much do these cost each?

one thing is that 35 series turns out to be 24mm bigger than standard rolling diameter... to be 100%legal, i can only go up 15mm... :(

but meh... as long as they are the right load rating, it should be fine...

i've only got one price so far and thats $500 each (fitted + alignment)...

the guy said that in 245/30R20 with load rating of 93 or higher, i have two options... one is the tire i have on there now... and the other one is worse... :lol:

which is funny, cause i was sure that there was a better tire out there on the market in a 30 series profile, but it was really expensive.. :huh:

if anyone knows it, can you please let me know?

thanks guys... :)

Ive had them on my car for about 10-15k so far (215/45/r17) and there pretty sticky, pinned a few hard corners in them, they grip pretty well in the wet as well. Im also gettin really good tyre wear on them too. I paid $200 a corner though and that was on special supposebly, i think they jumped up to 250 for my size now.

Heard only good things about them.

Did consider them when I was shopping around for my 17' and with my research found that Ferarri's and Audi's are among the few European car manufacturer that uses them standard from the factory floor. That has to say something ......

Well the tyres went on today. Haven't pushed it hard yet obviously. Put so far so good. Significantly less road noise was one thing I noticed straight away.

I did take one corner hard though. I almost missed the turn, so I turned right hard and it was impressive. I'll know more about the tyres once I get my brakes replaced and take it for a real drive. :)

Haha. Phil, let's not start that arguement again please. Everyone is after different things with their cars. Lol.

Anyway. Only reason I got better ones this time was cause I had trouble getting the power to the ground and also they only lasted me 10,000kms.

Remembering that I only have the good tires on the front, and the ****ty ones on the rear..... To say the rear end is twitchy is a BIG understatement. Lol

I find now that the front end is really grippy but it feels like the rear end is going to let go. I'm thinking of putting the ****ty ones on the front and wearing them down and then just put the same tires in the front.

One issue I have noticed is that I'm actually scrubbing on pot holes and really sharp dips in the road. Dunno why though, the cars is stock height. :huh: