new member perth

maximcd

Hey hows everyone!

Max here!just after joining up!Im irish but living in perth the last 4years so its home now!just after buying myself a RA28 celica to restore!First time restoring something from scratch!From what im hearing its not going to be easy!ah well ill give it a go!It'd be great to get in contact with anyone that has one or knows much about this celica!

post-15228-1251710006_thumb.jpg

Welcome Max, good to see another Perth member on the forums! Looking forward to seeing how the restoration goes, I had a mate who started with one in similar condition and it looked pretty mint once he was finished - shame it was about 25% bog haha ;) if you ran a magnet down the side it would fall off every couple of feet!

Welcome Max, good to see another Perth member on the forums! Looking forward to seeing how the restoration goes, I had a mate who started with one in similar condition and it looked pretty mint once he was finished - shame it was about 25% bog haha ;) if you ran a magnet down the side it would fall off every couple of feet!

Cheers!Ah it'll take a long while but plan on doing it properly!luckily enough my housemate is a panelbeater/spraypainter and im a mechanic so hoping to do it with as little bog as poss!!!!heres hoping anyway!!!