Snowflake Falls Further

Sportivo's sit higher than a norml corolla so 35mm drop is just nice. It's still relatively easy to get into driveways etc and I've been pulled up by the cops a few times and they've said nothing about the height. Check out the pics in the garage for heights etc.

Sportivo's sit higher than a norml corolla so 35mm drop is just nice. It's still relatively easy to get into driveways etc and I've been pulled up by the cops a few times and they've said nothing about the height. Check out the pics in the garage for heights etc.

Ditto, as recently as this Tuesday (let off after being pulled over for estimated 70-80 km/h in a 60 zone).

Anyway, my car dropped 40mm front and 45mm rear on Eibachs, and I've never been hassled. For that matter, driveways and speed humps are still no problem either.

PS. I thought we had all acknowledged that the Sportivo was an inch lower than standard 'rollas?

Edited by oz_viking

Ditto, as recently as this Tuesday (let off after being pulled over for estimated 70-80 km/h in a 60 zone).

Anyway, my car dropped 40mm front and 45mm rear on Eibachs, and I've never been hassled. For that matter, driveways and speed humps are still no problem either.

PS. I thought we had all acknowledged that the Sportivo was an inch lower than standard 'rollas?

I have to admit, when I read Silvabullit's post, I questioned it in my mind, but I actually stumbled on the article that Wheels did on the Stivo when it was released and they reckoned that the dampers were stiffened and that's it.

Previous stuff I've read here suggests the Stivo had a 20mm drop in springs, as oz_viking mentioned, and the same dampers as the rest of the range.

Not that this makes a massive difference to my Conquest, but I'll be interested in seeing this query settled. :)