Simonw

Welcome to the forums dude...

I've got one in Sydney, even I don't see it anymore haha... Still waiting to rebuild the motor, guess I'll do it one day...

There is a nice silver one with trimmed interior and Alpine boot install somewhere on the Gold Coast tho...

G'day and Welcome on board!

what mods have you done,

any future plans in mind?

Never seen that paint on a Corolla before, is that a custom job?

colour reminds me of my mates `magna vrx

HEY MATE :D

welcome to the Forums :yahoo:

i live on the Gold Coast and i have a 1zz that cruises around every now and then...

But there isn't any 112's on here from the Coast such as yourself, so you the only one lol :P

i might have the odd chance of spotting ya :P

Evo

hey guys, i was gonna post up what ive done so far to car in my first post, but my browser stuffed up and i couldnt be bothered re typing it.

so heres the list so far;

Bought as standard as they come.

Here's a list of what i've done so far....

2" Sports exhaust w/ Extracters Hi-flow Cat & Single Sports muffler at the back w/ 45* angled tip.

K&N Hi-flow filter element

NGK IridiumIX spark plugs

Top Gun performance ignition leads

Hi-clone (yes, it has made a slight difference)

Exedy Heavy-Duty clutch kit

17' Speedy "Lite-5" fitted with 205/40 R17 tyres

Sportivo Turbo Front-lip Spoiler

Clear side-indicators

Toyota Slimline weathershields

Aftermarket Headlight bulbs (not sure exactly what they are, but there brighter and bluer)

5% Tint strip on front window

35% Tint on the rest of the windows

Replaced all instrument panel & display lights w/ LED green bulbs

2x Green LED bars in the drivers & Passengers footwells

1x Green LED bar behind front grill

1x Green LED bar mounted under bonnnet near front windscreen, hooked to a bonnet release.

Color coded interior panels (dash & gauge panel surrounds, center console and door armrests)

i think thats it.

oh yeah, and the paint is just the metallic green off that model.

Edited by Simonw

Welcome to TOCAU. I've been *cough* stalking you on rollaclub.com :) Have seen the progress your beast has been through. Very nice... Are you going to get the grille you made back on???

I got a AE112 SEDAN and well in Brisbane though!!! Should come out to a TOCAU Thursday night meet... just follow Evo7 LOL

You got the mag wheels I was going to get until something happened LOL...

Well done with what you've done so far and good luck with it...

Welcome to TOCAU. I've been *cough* stalking you on rollaclub.com :) Have seen the progress your beast has been through. Very nice... Are you going to get the grille you made back on???

I got a AE112 SEDAN and well in Brisbane though!!! Should come out to a TOCAU Thursday night meet... just follow Evo7 LOL

if are u refering to the cutout mesh grille i had, well that is gone, my nephew wrecked it while i was trying to fix it up, but ill probably cutout the grille i got now sum time in the future. am in the process of buying a house at the moment, and all my stuff is packed up, but when i get the garage sorted out ill be repainting sum stuff and ill probably get around to the grille then.

the mags are only new, i used to have gold "lite-7"s on instead but the gold faded on them, i complained to the speedy rep and he got me a new set of mags. i like these black ones better now. what happened to yours, how come you didnt get them?

if are u refering to the cutout mesh grille i had, well that is gone, my nephew wrecked it while i was trying to fix it up, but ill probably cutout the grille i got now sum time in the future. am in the process of buying a house at the moment, and all my stuff is packed up, but when i get the garage sorted out ill be repainting sum stuff and ill probably get around to the grille then.

the mags are only new, i used to have gold "lite-7"s on instead but the gold faded on them, i complained to the speedy rep and he got me a new set of mags. i like these black ones better now. what happened to yours, how come you didnt get them?

Well I bought a house few months ago and then had an acco... so had to get some replacements and couldnt afford those new ones... It looks way better with these new ones :)

• 1 month later...
hi guys, im a new member, just wondering how many 112's are out there, im on the gold coast and i dont see many round.

heres mine

post-15299-1251971951_thumb.jpgpost-15299-1251971925_thumb.jpg

looks forward to hearing from everyone

cheers

Hey how you going, i drive a ae112, and im also on the goldcoast, your ride looks nice and clean, welcome to the forum.

see you around