Most Popular Kluger Colour Poll

Hado

Most Popular Kluger Colour  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mr Moderator - Can you please pin this poll so we keep getting the votes from new members?

Bump <_<

There's quite a few threads that need to be pinned as the same questions keep on coming up every couple of months.

• 4 weeks later...

My partner is looking at buying a Mazda3 and Graphite is her preferred colour.

For those of you with Graphite, how do you find it looks after a while. Does it hide dirt, swirls and scratches well? Does it get hot like black?

My partner is looking at buying a Mazda3 and Graphite is her preferred colour.

For those of you with Graphite, how do you find it looks after a while. Does it hide dirt, swirls and scratches well? Does it get hot like black?

We have a graphite Kluger and find, like most dark coloured vehicles, it does not hide the dirt etc. well, but the colour looks great so we are happy. The car does get hot but the air con works great so all is good.

I'll never have a black car again... way too much work...get's dirty 5 minutes after you wash it... but god they look hot clean :)

I actually think the Kluger looks ok in any colour...

Graphite seems to be the choice around the Caulfield area in Vic...

Silver is easily the easiest colour to maintain, always looks clean and it doesn't show up light scratches...

• 2 months later...
Mr Moderator - Can you please pin this poll so we keep getting the votes from new members?

Bump <_<

There's quite a few threads that need to be pinned as the same questions keep on coming up every couple of months.

Bump <_<

I bought mine second hand so had no choice in colour.

Having said that I'd not buy black again after having an VS Commodore in panther mica (black) for the past 13 years, yes it's a bugger to keep clean and I needed a change of scenery.

Our Kluger's colour is Glacier.

I wouldn't say I'm thrilled with it but certainly don't dislike it either, the wife likes it and if that was one of the reasons that enabled me to purchase the car, I'm happy too ;)

I'd prefer either the dark browny grey (is that the what everyone is referring to as Graphite?) or the hot electric blue which to me looks very Subaru.

I bought the Tidal Blue, but originally wanted a white one.........they couldn't get one as the Altitude had finished production,and there was a Blue avaliable. To be honest the Tidal Blue really grows on you :P

Good poll by the way...........not much in the 2wd compared to the 4wd..........interesting B)

• 5 weeks later...

My wife and I decided to go with the Silver Pearl as we didn't want a "dark" colour but had I been the only one making the decision the Tidal Blue would have been my first choice.

It's funny how when you are on the lookout for a particular colour on a car you never see it and when you aren't looking they're everywhere.. So if you were the driver of a Crystal Pearl Kluger driving around Rosebery a couple of weekends ago and thought you were being followed by a white Tarago.. well you were!!

We really wanted to see how the colour looked in daylight and after seeing just about every colour but white, I finally spotted one (it just so happened that the subject vehicle was travelling in a different direction to us!) and so began a keystone cops-esque "chase" through the back streets of Rosebery. My kids still laugh when they see a white Kluger!!

• 2 months later...

Tidal Blue, I had to convince the missus but once we got she was sold. Far too many grey/silver and white cars on the road these days and the blue really stands out in the car park.

Liked the red but they always used to fade quicker, I'm guessing the new technology paint has solved that.