Old F**t needs help

jtfoto

Excuse a question which has obviously been covered somewhere in these forms.

I am buying a new standard Aurion AT-X and want to upgrade the wheels to 18" alloys.

The vehicle will not be lowered.

Have chosen Speedy Racespec RS-X 18" x 8" wheels.

My question is do the wheels have the correct offset (I believe they are ET42) for the Aurion?

If so I intend to fit Khumo Ku31's in 235/45-18

Can anyone see a problem with this selection.

Sorry for the very noob questions.

sounds like a perfect selection to me mate, the offset would be right to just make sure u tell the wheel place that you buy them off what sort of car its going onto. good luck with it all

Cheers ELEGNT for the quick reply, will give them a go.

Excuse a question which has obviously been covered somewhere in these forms.

I am buying a new standard Aurion AT-X and want to upgrade the wheels to 18" alloys.

The vehicle will not be lowered.

Have chosen Speedy Racespec RS-X 18" x 8" wheels.

My question is do the wheels have the correct offset (I believe they are ET42) for the Aurion?

If so I intend to fit Khumo Ku31's in 235/45-18

Can anyone see a problem with this selection.

Sorry for the very noob questions.

If I may interupt.. What's the objective of this mod? Why not 19s? If it's not lowered, 19s would have no prob whatsoever, apart from the budget difference between the sizes.

If I may interupt.. What's the objective of this mod? Why not 19s? If it's not lowered, 19s would have no prob whatsoever, apart from the budget difference between the sizes.

Everyone has their preferences. For example, I would love to get a new set of wheels still in 17 inch.

Everyone has their preferences. For example, I would love to get a new set of wheels still in 17 inch.

I'am 55 not 20 so I what to just replace the standard steel with something just a "bit" nicer.

I still want a vehicle that has relative comfort levels and I can't see that going to 19" or 20" with their inherently harder ride (and cost) would accomplish that.

Agree, Won't argue about that..

I'am 55 not 20 so I what to just replace the standard steel with something just a "bit" nicer.

I still want a vehicle that has relative comfort levels and I can't see that going to 19" or 20" with their inherently harder ride (and cost) would accomplish that.

Take for example TRD has 19s, and is still relative comfort, eventhough it prolly has few different parts compared to non-sportivo. Each to their own then...

Wouldn't hurt to offer opinions on the style then.. :rolleyes::lol: