So far the following crew are attending;-

Silvabullit

Azza

Danthuyer

Wei Wei(Possibly)

Sportiv(possibly)

Rolla racer

Stoopid head

Any other takers please add you name to the list! :) We will meet at Carpark of the Calamvale hotel @8.30am.

Cheers Silvabullit :)

Why don't we do a Northside meet at Data#3 (the usual haunt at say 8am for the northsiders (Myself & bullit & anyone else), then mellow down to calamwherever (its just past sunnybank isn't it...) at 8:30am....???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does it finish, and do i need to pay entriee if i just wanna look around. I mite be free after lunch. :rolleyes: . Is there anything happening monday on public holiday?

RussKo

I'll definitely be along, will try and link up with Azza and/or Silvabullit somewhere along the way.

Vehicle details are:

Model: 2004 Corolla Conquest wagon

Colour: Glacier white

Mods: Nothing mechanical, Sportivo grille, driving lights, chrome exhaust tip, extra badges and decals and a smattering of Toyota Genuine Accessories ... oh, and an owners manual bearing autographs of the full 2005 TTR team :D

I also probably need to know how long the whole day goes for ... I'll need to scoot shortly after 11am so I don't miss the V8 telecast from China.

I'll also PM Silvabullit re: club sticker.

I'll definitely be along, will try and link up with Azza and/or Silvabullit somewhere along the way.

Vehicle details are:

Model:  2004 Corolla Conquest wagon

Colour:  Glacier white

Mods:  Nothing mechanical, Sportivo grille, driving lights, chrome exhaust tip, extra badges and decals and a smattering of Toyota Genuine Accessories ... oh, and an owners manual bearing autographs of the full 2005 TTR team  :D

I also probably need to know how long the whole day goes for ... I'll need to scoot shortly after 11am so I don't miss the V8 telecast from China.

Buddha - We are gonna meet at Data#3 at 8am, so I will prolly be leaving my hut about 7:30.

I can wait for you and the bullit at Aspley if you like, then I can shimmey straight down the highway...

How's the cul-de-sac between the Mobile Servo & Grand Prix Mazda sound at 7:40am....

I spoke to a fella by the name of Alan Taylor, who's a contact for the All Toyota Day. The details are as follows:

Time: 10:00am to 2:00pm (we'll need to revise meet-up times accordingly).

Place: Toyota Queensland Headquarters, 20 Paradise Road, Acacia Ridge.

Cost: Nil.

Alan advised that we just need to arrive at the main gates, and we'll be directed from there. As Silva has said, have your rides pristine, but there isn't a show & shine as such, more a display of Toyotas from back then to now, and the funny things people do to/with them. There will also be displays of memorabilia of all sorts (models, literature, etc.).

I told him there were a few of us coming as a group, and he sounded pretty chuffed by that. Looks like being a good day. :)

I think that the Toyota Car Club of Queensland is looking at a cruise after the Day is done, but I wasn't at their meeting last night to confirm or deny this ... perhaps Craig knows some more? :)

GATES DO NOT OPEN TILL 10am !!!!!!!

I just confirmed this with TCCA-Q presidantae (ERIC)

So if we are meeting up around 8.30 etc you will have to find something to do.

TCCA-Q club are meeting outside Motorama 4X4Xmore at 9,30 then heading down the road to the event. We are more than welcome to join them. Budha and I know them all and they are a really nice bunch of people :D

As budha said its just a meet and greet session. But for those of you who remember we turned a few heads last year when 10 sportivos rocked up and parked.

Would be nice to do the same this year with our cars (no doubt we will)

and Yes I will be flying the flag for 2 clubs ours and TCCA-Q

Edited by Danthuyer

also is anyone able to make up some flyers that we can place on our cars to promote this site????

Unfortunatley I cant anymore (from changing jobs) but if anyone could make some up that would be great ;)

And dont forget to laminate some of those dyno sheets and have them on the windows ;)

also is anyone able to make up some flyers that we can place on our cars to promote this site????

Unfortunatley I cant anymore (from changing jobs) but if anyone could make some up that would be great ;)

And dont forget to laminate some of those dyno sheets and have them on the windows ;)

You got a file/template already made up....

I will try and run some off at work this week if I can...

northsiders meet at data 3 at 9am then we cruise to Calamvale hotel car park to link up with the southsiders and the boof heads from Bellbowrie(only joking :P ) at 9.30am. from there it's only a 5 minute drive to Toyota. See you at either of these meeting spots and we'll then convoy to toyota Hq. :)

So far we have the following people coming;

Silvabullit

Azza

Buddha

Danthuyer

Rolla racer

The "I'm not sure yet' list;

Wei Wei

Shaohaok

Sportiv

Sportivo rice

Svalerko

Pippy

Stoopid head

Any one else who's coming let us know so we can wait for you!!!

Edited by SILVABULLIT

WOW jamie those new wheels look HOT!!!!

Glad to see you could come along with us on the weekend. do you want to join the convoy or meet us there?

OH also FYI guys my mate from VIP with a 1JZ-T Corona will be coming along.....this car is MAD!!!!!

if ur coming from northside u can meet at data 3 carpark right next to milton maccas n directly across from suncorp @ 830am to 9 am

if ur closer to southside u can meet at calamvale hotel carpark on beaudesert rd @ around 930

i dont think they r lite 7s altho they look very similar :D

but none the less they look on da car B) :D

Im keen, and dont wanna roll up as a loner.  And Craig was nice enough to say i could tag along with you guys.  Here is a couple of pics of my ride.

Cheers

Jamie

As a Corolla-driving Starlet fan, I'm looking forward to running my eyes over your vehicle, Jamie! :D

Nice looking car Jamie...and by the way, Welcome to TOCAU....

Which side of town are you on???

As mentioned, northsiders are going to meet at Data#3 Milton.

Silvabullit, Buddha and I are all from the far northern suburbs, so your welcome to convoy from there if you are this side of town...

Cheers

Aaron

Vehicle details are:

Mods:  Nothing mechanical, Sportivo grille, driving lights, chrome exhaust tip, extra badges and decals and a smattering of Toyota Genuine Accessories ... oh, and an owners manual bearing autographs of the full 2005 TTR team  :D

Buddha - We are gonna meet at Data#3 at 8am, so I will prolly be leaving my hut about 7:30.

I can wait for you and the bullit at Aspley if you like, then I can shimmey straight down the highway...

How's the cul-de-sac between the Mobile Servo & Grand Prix Mazda sound at 7:40am....

Azza,

I'm fine for the Aspley cul-de-sac (great parking spot for tyre kicking, Mazda right there and Zupps across the road), and I think 8:40 would be a good time to meet. SMS me if there's any probs.

Vehicle details are:

Azza,

I'm fine for the Aspley cul-de-sac (great parking spot for tyre kicking, Mazda right there and Zupps across the road), and I think 8:40 would be a good time to meet. SMS me if there's any probs.

Sounds good Buddha, see you then...

Sounds like the plan buddha see you there and any other northsiders for that matter. I may/may not have club stickers due to being absent form work today with a painful arm injury :unsure: :(

Sorry guys i cant go tommorow, i had a long day at worm today, plus clubbing plus got a be home by lunch so i m sleeping in till then. I hate family lunches.

Have fun guys and i wanna see some sexy photos, of cars that is :P

RussKo