StreetAngel

Hi all,

My name is Nina, I have graciously found this site and am glad too see so many different and spectacular toyotas :)

I finally feel at home. haha

I have a '91 Celica GT4, V8 Soarer & Nissan Nx.

The celica was my second car ever and is the only one on the road at the present. Though it needs a very expensive paint job as I am the first Aussie owner (got it off the boast basically) and the paint has faded to nearly white on the roof, the bonnet & The tailgate & spoiler. Just got the off hand quote this morning... nearly 2g just for them... plus wanting to personalise it so thinking of putting a pearl over it to give it a pretty shine. money money money hey. But this is why i keep working.

The soarer is off the road, unregistered now. needs power steering pump and hose and badly needs a new interior & gearbox rebuild. I have big dreams for this car. but will be in the shed until the nissan and celica are finished.

The Nissan is a fiesty little 4cyl I am very close to getting it on the road as a daily so I can keep the Celica's kms down and not put it through the torture of going through traffic everyday. Hopefully by the end of the month.

Well, that's my story...

post-15360-1254104735_thumb.jpg

Edited by 97FOR

Hey Nina and welcome! :) Best of luck with all of those projects - certainly a lot of machinery (and potential!) hanging around your yard! Keep those piccies coming :D

Thanks for the welcome :)

Only prob with this site is that i look at everyone else's rides and I so want one of everything... esp like yours Shahzan... have wanted a sprinter for a while. One day. My little brother wants one too. But QLD laws wont let him drive one haha.