how to tame those hot leather seats?

Ok so summer is coming and the sun is out, now i dont have the money at present to get my girl tinted so at the moment the leather seats burn ya ***** like theres no tomorrow! I thought, oh yeah seat covers BUT i have electronic controls on the side of my seat, yeah im thinking weather to just rip holes on the seat covers.... or does anyone else have any ideas or have the same issue..

How about Man UP??.....na jks, on a serious note if its that bad, why not just put a towel or seatcovers on the car when your not in it so that way when you do climb into your car the seats arnt sizzling. I doubt they'll get hot while your driving and moving around and if you got ac, then why not give that a try.

oh ha ha, of course i wear clothes but being in shorts it still burns the legs and yup tried a towel but it gets very annoying. And i did say that i would put seat covers on BUT i have buttons on the side of my seat that control the seat, yeah i may not use em but. *sigh* fine, i wont argue...

To me, seat covers ruin the point of having leather seats in the first place, and I think will look really odd in a Lexus to boot.

As I said earlier, spend $30 or so and get a sunshade, and don't park in direct sunlight if possible, and that will make a world of difference, and you still get to keep your leather seats and access to the electrics.