GPS for Kluger

dazz

Sat_Nav.pdfHas anyone got any info re pricing etc on the factory type GPS for the Kluger which fits directly where the factory cd/radio unit fits on the KX-R and KX-S models. I have read the forum posted on this site but it only covers the unit for the Grande style. I have attached the PDF file from the Toyota Aust web site. Also if anyone knows where an aftermarket one which will fit in place of the factory unit can be purchased. Edited by dazz

Sat_Nav.pdfHas anyone got any info re pricing etc on the factory type GPS for the Kluger which fits directly where the factory cd/radio unit fits on the KX-R and KX-S models. I have read the forum posted on this site but it only covers the unit for the Grande style. I have attached the PDF file from the Toyota Aust web site. Also if anyone knows where an aftermarket one which will fit in place of the factory unit can be purchased.

Hi Dazz, any standard double din unit will fit, just need to install spacers either size. A pic of the Kenwood unit I installed in mine is attached.

post-12849-1256421976_thumb.jpg

Sat_Nav.pdfHas anyone got any info re pricing etc on the factory type GPS for the Kluger which fits directly where the factory cd/radio unit fits on the KX-R and KX-S models. I have read the forum posted on this site but it only covers the unit for the Grande style. I have attached the PDF file from the Toyota Aust web site. Also if anyone knows where an aftermarket one which will fit in place of the factory unit can be purchased.

Hi Dazz, any standard double din unit will fit, just need to install spacers either size. A pic of the Kenwood unit I installed in mine is attached.

Nice looking unit, what is the model, if you don;t mind me asking.

Nice looking unit, what is the model, if you don;t mind me asking.

it's a Kenwood DNX7320.