indian miners (the bird lol)

123R-Prozak

ok, so this one bird has been annoying me for over a month now... its been going into the corner of my garage so ive blocked it off so it can go elsewhere...

wake up this morning and find the bird was in my carport above my sportivo... now that really fustrated me, so instead of blocking it off i ripped all the cr@p out and look what i found, so much of the rubbish.... i didnt know the corner of my carport can take that much rubbish

and best of all while i was doing this i saw the bird trying to come back with abit of hay in its mouth for its nest !!! i got a pick of how much junk i pulled out, and the bird... i took a pic of my foot aswell to show how much there was....

11861_101648929859455_100000430449890_42972_7907226_n.jpg

This is my neighbours house where the bird sat to investigate what was going on !!! u can just see his head stick out. !!!!

11861_101648933192788_100000430449890_42973_8097248_n.jpg

Edited by 123R-Prozak

Time to go back to your childhood,build a bloody good slingshot...this worked for me a few years back when i had dramas with Spur Winged Plovers,dangerous little buggers with their swooping and general noise and mess,a few well placed marbles and the now not so tuff birds have moved to a safer area...hehehe :)

p.s No humans or animals were injured during this exercise. ;)

All classic replies!!

As for the bird dropping th nuts onto your car move ur car lol, or how big is the tree, too big to put a net on it? Pick all th nuts so there are none left for thE bird?? Sorry on iPhone on train..

Wish I had an airrifle or something.. I have a potato gun if u thnk u should shoot the tree and scare them every once it q while and they won't com back lol, or put a dummy in thr tree so they won't land there??

Okai perving time ciao