[SYD]ZRE Shoot + Mini cruise

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think iam good too for 17th but find out tomorrow for sure...

I want to get my new bits on by then :ph34r: So you have a day off on Sun Charlie :whistling:

cool...yes john i have tomorrow off what's there in mind? msg me if you need something done

Charlie

i'm reading through this thread trying to stop myself from editing the title!! or just deleting the thread :P ....you can't just say that only one kind of specific car is invited....a bit mean if you ask me.

i been a member here for a very long time and never have we not included all forum members to a cruise or photoshoot. Unless it's been a non toyota car.

hmmmmmmm

i'm reading through this thread trying to stop myself from editing the title!! or just deleting the thread :P ....you can't just say that only one kind of specific car is invited....a bit mean if you ask me.

i been a member here for a very long time and never have we not included all forum members to a cruise or photoshoot. Unless it's been a non toyota car.

hmmmmmmm

LOL!!!! Why cant there just be ZREs for once???? hahahahahahahaha!!!!! even if u did delete it, it would still go ahead. hahahahahaha!!!

Relax Mish Or Mark....

hmmmmmmm

yeah, but sorry Mish. Like you said "never have we not included all forum members to a cruise or photoshoot", and "you can't just say that only one kind of specific car is invited...."

This can be a first, try something new/different.

I think it's abit harsh to delete or cancel this thread.

There are already monthly meets for all toyotas to attend & cruises organised regularly.

If they want to have a ZRE shoot, i say let them be.

hey all this is just a rough idea please put in some ideas if you want to alter it

destination will be la perouse for a shoot, so please bring your camera's along with you, those that will be keen afterwards maybe go for a run through the royal national park and possibly a late lunch at stanwell park (or where ever there is a nice fish and chips shop lol).

meet at hungry jacks on the corner of milperra and henry lawson drive, i say we meet up around 8:30 for a 9:00 leave

map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&...84528025df83161

Charlie

Edited by flipsta24

1. flipsta24

2. Master.Cuong

3. KevO

4. GTLO5T

5. juvenile

6. BG_pete

7. phat_azn

8. Asendant Rice

9. JE-55-EA

:ph34r:

EDIT: I was already on the list haha

Edited by KevO

For those who live in the South-West region who don't want to drive alone to the meeting point, Charlie and I are meeting at Big O Tyres (Moorebank) @ 815am.

Address:

2/4 BRIDGES ROAD MOOREBANK

AUSTRALIA

(02) 9824 3066

We'll be parked outside.

At the Henry Lawson Drive meeting point, I think it would be wise to swap numbers with each other... just in case.

For those who live in the South-West region who don't want to drive alone to the meeting point, Charlie and I are meeting at Big O Tyres (Moorebank) @ 815am.

Address:

2/4 BRIDGES ROAD MOOREBANK

AUSTRALIA

(02) 9824 3066

We'll be parked outside.

At the Henry Lawson Drive meeting point, I think it would be wise to swap numbers with each other... just in case.

or bring a UHF radio along with you, if possible

Melb ZRE owners to drive up? :P (Hahaha I'm joking.)

I think most of us are planning to go to the national meet in Syd, so we can take a huge-*** ZRE photo then! :)

Peter.

Melb ZRE owners to drive up? :P (Hahaha I'm joking.)

I think most of us are planning to go to the national meet in Syd, so we can take a huge-*** ZRE photo then! :)

Peter.

BE A MAN

2e3ef133.jpg

DO THE RIGHT THING!