Most powerful NA build sportivo in Australia

Here's half your question answered http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=6844

As for power, no idea. Northy/MR22ZZ/Blind_Kid_Seeks all had decent power; can't remember exact figures.

Also, not everyone joins forums to show off their power or drag times, so obviously these are only known values.

my old setup made 128kw at approx 7500 rpm... as the tune was incomplete, i am never sure what the exact figure would have been.

TRD Cold Air Intake

ITG Foam Pod

Custom mandrel bent 2.5" Stainless Steel system with VE commodore resonator and twin tip Varex Muffler

Greddy Emanage Ultimate + Vmanage + Intellimeter.

tuned by Cihan Aday - www.etuner.com.au

I am sure there are more powerful setups out there.. i believe MT runs a stroked NA 2zz.

BKS.

would have to be either the taylor's or the Neil Trama prepped car.

1 and the same basically, Mr Trama does a lot of work with us on the rallying side, and a lot more very cool work with other track cars for people like Colin Osborne.

He's the man to speak to when it comes to 2ZZ's in aus, just ask MWR who they'd recommend...

1 and the same basically, Mr Trama does a lot of work with us on the rallying side, and a lot more very cool work with other track cars for people like Colin Osborne.

He's the man to speak to when it comes to 2ZZ's in aus, just ask MWR who they'd recommend...

i disagree ..... im sure MWR would recommend kebab performance as their AU preferred workshop :P :P :P :P

i disagree ..... im sure MWR would recommend kebab performance as their AU preferred workshop :P :P :P :P

Sorry Bill, forgot about Kebab performance, they are number 1 after all in all categories... replacing Ford in V8SC's next I heard? Then entering WRC? next will be F1, going global....