new car/stivo CRAZE!

just curious to know if you blokes are still the same as me....

lol everynight i come home...... I go and check on the old girl :) wash it as soon as it gets a bit of dirt on it lol i cant help it lol i love the thing to tears lol .. obsession u might say? I'll settle with obsession lol

-Mike

Well Mike,

I don't think that you're obsessed, crazy maybe, but not obsessed.

As for me, I've got sleepless nights just thinking about the car that I'm yet to collect. Maybe it's cos I keep reading all these post on this forum. It's driving me nuts :blink:

I thought that it'll get better when I receive the car, but from experience, it looks like it only going to get worst... ;)

E-Gene - You and me both mate. I am to pick mine up in the first week of march (next week)

I swear I have budgeted almost a further 4K for mods once i get the bad boy. And you are right

Maybe it's cos I keep reading all these post on this forum. It's driving me nuts 
The more I read the more I want...and want...and want

I have already told work I am taking a day or two off next week to take my new Stivo for a drive.

Every night I dream.......... :(

E-Gene - You and me both mate. I am to pick mine up in the first week of march (next week)

I swear I have budgeted almost a further 4K for mods once i get the bad boy. And you are right

Maybe it's cos I keep reading all these post on this forum. It's driving me nuts 
The more I read the more I want...and want...and want

I have already told work I am taking a day or two off next week to take my new Stivo for a drive.

Every night I dream.......... :(

hey guys, i was just like yous when i was before i got my Sportivo.. :D

I remember July 26th '03. i went down to Castle Hill Toyota for a test Drive. The Sales guy told me to punch it, i did and felt the lift @6000 for the 1st time. the feeling Stired me to say 'i got to get me one of these!!!! :lol: . for days and nights on end i dream about the times i will spend driving it, UNTIL on September 7th '03. i went back and got the car i did my test drive in!!! Sept 13th Saturday. Pick up the car and it's been happy days ever since!

:blink: MEMORIES!

Check this. i ordered mine last year in june, waited 4 months for it, and didnt even test drive one before. It finally arrived in October, picked her up on a friday from the dealer, it looked stunning, shiny black on a mid 20's day. The salesman said one thing "this car F***** hammers", i was like cool. First set of light i hit lift, and i S*** myself, started to get the shakes. I had a dumb grin on my face for the rest of the day :D. I'll never forget that day.

Hittin lift the first time was interesting.... Hittin lift for the first time with a CAI and modded zaust is something to behold.... Dudes do the full head turn.. !!!

lol i agree dude!

whenever is give it a punch every stops.. looks thinking to themselve.... "the **** is that???"

same reaction when u race someone and u hit lift and.... gonee lol :D