[SYD] Superlap Comes to Australia!

Quoted directly from somebody else on another forum. Who else is thinking of heading to this epic, EPIC event? I am planning on flying down, will stay at Formule 1 Hotel in Wentworthville (about ten minutes from Eastern Creek). Rooms are for 2 people by default so if somebody wants to share accomodation that'd be great.

worldtimeattack.jpg

http://www.superlap.com.au/

CHALLENGER LIST

cyber-evo-ta.jpg

tomei-cusco-ta-wrx.jpg

panspeed-mazda-rx7.jpg

sierra-sierra.jpg

http://www.superlap.com.au/2009/?p=1722

Also there is a small matter of this Japanese driver coming down to steer

tarzan%20yamada%20small%20news.JPG

:o

Edited by the_random_hero

I don't know if you guys just aren't familiar with the Superlap setup, but there's a little teaser. Consider most of these cars are around 550hp and weigh around the 1000kg mark, they are expected to be faster around Eastern Creek than the V8 Supercars. This is basically the biggest track racing event to EVER come to Australia.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
Edited by the_random_hero

do i hear road trip for brisbane members

any chance the fastest bestest car in the world can compete?

whitestivo

Some of my friends were talking about competing, I'm not sure what the requirements are but I'm sure it would be on the website.

I'm currently flying down with three or four mates, and know about fifteen people all up that are going down to the event.

Oh Poo i caint go..Lucky buggers,this is a must see if your are a a JDM fan,I have followed this event for years,Tuners/Cars like the 1000 bhp Sauras R32,Mines R34,GReddy full carbon fibre Evo..too bad theyre not on the list but that Pan Speed RX is a monster

If Tarzan Yamada is gonna be present youde hope to see Tanaguchi,Orido & Tsuchiya.. :toast:

whitestivo

Some of my friends were talking about competing, I'm not sure what the requirements are but I'm sure it would be on the website.

I'm currently flying down with three or four mates, and know about fifteen people all up that are going down to the event.

I've been thinking of doing it, need to do a couple things to my car to make it meet CAMS requirements. But the main thing stopping me from entering so far is work taking there sweet time in telling me if I'm going to Perth or not.

whitestivo

I've been thinking of doing it, need to do a couple things to my car to make it meet CAMS requirements. But the main thing stopping me from entering so far is work taking there sweet time in telling me if I'm going to Perth or not.

Pffffffffffft work, who needs it? Currently in the middle of booking our accomodation and corporate box (overlooking the pits ;))

Cyber's LanEvo will annihilate all opposition lol

Time Attack FTW!!!

Except the mighty DDR CorSpor monsta :lol:

Whoops,

Sorry Dave, the DDR CorSpor monsta will decimate all... Until he Cyber LanEvo comes on XD I kid I kid!

It'll be very interesting to see what the Australians can do with the Japanese own cars though =)

• 2 weeks later...