Club Meets

Hey guys,

Just wondering if the club ever gets together for meets and cruises and if any are done here in Melbourne?

I'm in the Caroline Springs area, should be picking up my all new Sportivo late this week and would love to go on a large cruise some weekend.

Please post in the club meets and events section. You'll find more info there and if the guys in Melbourne ever get together. :D

Welcome to the forum bro. There are many of us who are in Melbourne, check the meets section for updates on when we meet up. I'm in Kensington and there are many guys in Sunshine so we're all not too far from you.

Welcome to the forum bro. There are many of us who are in Melbourne, check the meets section for updates on when we meet up. I'm in Kensington and there are many guys in Sunshine so we're all not too far from you.

Thanks mate, I look forward to seeing some of you guys soon and having a cruise.

Just got my Sportivo today, and I must say, the luxury in these cars compared to my 1990 Corolla SX is just fabulous. The amount of eye turning is more noticeable too B)

Which dealer are you picking it up from????I saw a blue one at Le Mans in Footscray it might have been yours.

Yes, I picked my one up from Le Mans last night around 5pm. I've been looking at that one for 2 weeks and had it on HOLD till I got everything ready. I got the new 05 model, not the 04 model that was parked in front of it with a sun roof.

Damn I love this car. Now to drive it to work, nice and warm!

Yeah i know which one mate, i was looking at it last week, it was parked in the yard out the back. I was just contemplating which colour to get, blue or black, so i went black. Your car was soo dirty it aint funny :)

Which dealer are you picking it up from????I saw a blue one at Le Mans in Footscray it might have been yours.

Yes, I picked my one up from Le Mans last night around 5pm. I've been looking at that one for 2 weeks and had it on HOLD till I got everything ready. I got the new 05 model, not the 04 model that was parked in front of it with a sun roof.

Damn I love this car. Now to drive it to work, nice and warm!

Yeah i know which one mate, i was looking at it last week, it was parked in the yard out the back. I was just contemplating which colour to get, blue or black, so i went black. Your car was soo dirty it aint funny :)

Yeah, it sure was dirty! I was wondering how clean they could get it for me before I picked it up.

Not the best detailing job I've seen for a new car.

Never again shall my car see so much dirt ;)

Just wondering if the club ever gets together for meets and cruises and if any are done here in Melbourne?

usually it is a meet up where the guys look at their cars and talk about their mods.

on cruises unfortunately only 1 or 2 sportivos ever come out for runs. and for those who do come out they hardly go all the way which is a shame.

i know sport1vo is itching to go again to location X

just no coffee for you next time before we go!

HEY COMON BE FAIR IM IVE BEEEN DYING TO COME OUT ON CRUISES BUT EVRYTIME THERES BEEN ONE ON. IVE ALREADY GOT SOMTHING ON. I CANT HELP THAT I USUALY PLAN AHEAD LOL.

BUT EVRYTIME SOMEONE BRINGS A CRUISE UP I WANNA BE THERE.

DONT WORRY SOONER OR LATER ILL BE THERE FOR SURE.

MAYBE IF YOU GUYS HAD EM ABIT MORE OFTEN IT WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE LOLOLOLOL