Meguiar's Pricing

u54mot

unique - have you tried going to your local repco store and asking them to order you in some from motoractive? because thats now i get all of my mirror glaze products...

if not, then maybe have a look at this link which wixy so kindly provided recently in this forum...

http://www.zas.com.au/

unique - have you tried going to your local repco store and asking them to order you in some from motoractive? because thats now i get all of my mirror glaze products...

if not, then maybe have a look at this link which wixy so kindly provided recently in this forum...

On zas they are asking like $95. **** that! How much do you get it from repco?

about that...... welcome to the land of mirror glaze products...

about that...... welcome to the land of mirror glaze products...

Damn, damn, damn!!!!!!!!

lol

ORRRR.... you could just get some ultimate compound (which is essentially the consumer version of M105) and buffing your car using your hand and proper technique to get yor car back to full swirl free shine.... the idea of the rotary potentially introducing more serious swirls really does worry me.. if only you were in perth, id lend you my DA... :blink:

lol

ORRRR.... you could just get some ultimate compound (which is essentially the consumer version of M105) and buffing your car using your hand and proper technique to get yor car back to full swirl free shine.... the idea of the rotary potentially introducing more serious swirls really does worry me.. if only you were in perth, id lend you my DA... :blink:

Thanks mate, I appreciate the offer. I would love to one day get the G220. I'm pretty sure I will get it but step by step :)

Just waiting for my pad and I got my swirl remover 2.0 last night. Lets see how it goes. The car is a ripe mess, you should see it, its shocker. Wax, swirl remover, polish splatter all over it, mud, rain, dirt. Weather has been so crap in Melbourne that literally there hasn't been a day where you can't step out of the house during day without freezing your ***** off and the rain.

I think I'll give it a quick soap wash and let make do for now until I get it back from the dealer after they replace the tranmission ecu. Then it's time to clay it with my ebay clay that I finally got, polish, wax etc. Busy time ahead for the car.

just get ultimate compound please.

if you want to get mirror glaze products, order them from your autobarn retailer and use the 20% entertainment vouchers from the entertainment books.

thats what i do.

makes your m105/205 $75 instead.

but ultimate compound is less, something like 30 bucks...

• 4 months later...