WTB foglight switch for australian gen 6 camry

Have you priced one up from Toyota? I wouldn't imagine it being that expensive, but if they quote you like $35 or something, let me know and I'll get it for unit price.

You will have to note that for the Gen 6 Carmy, there is no specified fog light switch that is designated to be placed in those cutouts beside the steering wheel. This is because the fog light switch goes on the indicator stalk.

Two options here:

1) You can hope a switch from another Toyota model that has the fog light switch in the side panel will fit on your Camry. Personally I think this won't work judging from the problem you have encountered already. Or

2) Use another switch that is made to go in that position, bearing in mind that the symbol on it will be different. Such examples are the parking sonar switch or rear sun shade switch.

I got a price from toyota wreckers for the foglight stalk to be something around 270 dollars. I realize there is no specific foglight switch so i am looking for something similar that will go there. that rear sun shade switch sounds like a good option though. Might have to dig around on ebay if anything.