2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

Who was behind me in the White Camry on the way through the twisties?

That would be me ph34r.gif I didnt do anything wrong did I? haha

Oh and VF-X dont worry about it dude, over taking you made for a more interesting drive...and we caught other traffic aswell so it didnt really matter

Naaa, you did nothing wrong I just didn't know who was behind me. :lol:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey ladies and gents!

Sorry I couldn't make the rest of the weekend and have a nice drive with you all.

Sucky, but I guess with a big cruise there would be some hickups. Hope those wounds will heal over time.

Thanks for everyone who organised everything, it was great to meet the new faces and yes, it was my first meet so that was a plus.

"must not get a supercharger, must not get a supercharger, must not get a supercharger, must not get a supercharger.........."

http://www.solaraguy...hp?f=23&t=47291 - Oops, what is this? toast.gif

Nice to finally meet you Mick. Will PM you with a few questions regarding that Gen 5.5 of yours as well... help.gif

such a teaser! laugh.gif

PS, I also proved to Xoom there is no replacement for displacement :P

Mate the only lesson i learnt is how much trouble a 1.8L can cause a 6.0L when 800cc injectors get installed :P :P :P :P

Cant wait.....having to use only a single gear was alittle boring if I am honest :P :yahoo:

PS, I also proved to Xoom there is no replacement for displacement :P

Mate the only lesson i learnt is how much trouble a 1.8L can cause a 6.0L when 800cc injectors get installed :P :P :P :P

Cant wait.....having to use only a single gear was alittle boring if I am honest :P :yahoo:

well in anticipation how about you provide a 1/4 time (where more than a single gear is required :P) to see what potential you have out of ur 6.0L :P :P or r u a little worried the 1.8L has it on u :P 12.63 or quicker is ur target ..... remind me .... im +ve ur last attempt didnt net u anything under 13sec :P :P :P

Hey ladies and gents!

Sorry I couldn't make the rest of the weekend and have a nice drive with you all.

Sucky, but I guess with a big cruise there would be some hickups. Hope those wounds will heal over time.

Thanks for everyone who organised everything, it was great to meet the new faces and yes, it was my first meet so that was a plus.

"must not get a supercharger, must not get a supercharger, must not get a supercharger, must not get a supercharger.........."

http://www.solaraguy...hp?f=23&t=47291 - Oops, what is this? toast.gif

Nice to finally meet you Mick. Will PM you with a few questions regarding that Gen 5.5 of yours as well... help.gif

such a teaser! laugh.gif

hahahaa Dude! That is mean man... lol

Shouldn't have clicked on that link

Yeah great to meet you guys, kinda regret it in a way.. hearing those sounds coming from your cars and looking in the engine bay... *sigh*

Btw the K&N is doing great, better feel in acceleration and no more dirty filter stuttering lol.

Nice meeting you too Adz, I think you should get a Charger too LOL

Hi everyone!!!!

Firstly i would like to give a HUGE shout out to our event sponsors!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO CASTLE HILL TOYOTA, CASTROL AUSTRALIA AND MOTHERS CAR CARE PRODUCTS!!!!

Without them our show and shine wouldn't have been such a success!!

Another huge THANK YOU too all the people who came to any of the 3 day of events!!! I am pleased and proud to say that i am so impressed with our TOCAU community. Everyone was mature and the whole weekend was incident free. A few hiccups you know where but definitely incident free. :D

Also a big thank you to everyone who woke up early on the day of the show and shine and helped set up!!! Especially the Castrol (G2S) crew who were there before our coffee truck arrived!!! :D And to the Castle hill Toyota crew who cleared the service lot for us :D

A big thanks to BG PETE too for all the print outs, itineraries etc. and for organizing the sunday cruise. And for helping me run around getting everything organized in the lead up to the big day. :D oh and for washing my car!!!

I'd like to also take the time to announce our next annual national meet so that everyone has enough time to pencil it in and make the effort to come:

2011 ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET - BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND JUNE 10-13, 2011.

Sorry it's taken so long to post up the results but at long last they are here. I will be editing pics of each winner into each category in the afternoon.

2010 ANNUAL NATIONAL SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS:

BEST EXTERIOR: VF-X (VICK) model: Toyota Aurion

vic.jpg

BEST EXTERIOR RUNNER UP: Rolla Boy (BEN) model: Toyota Corolla Levin AE112

ben.jpg

BEST INTERIOR: Rolla Boy (BEN) model: Toyota Corolla Levin AE112

BEST INTERIOR RUNNER UP: DJKOR (DARYL) model: Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL

BEST ENGINE BAY: Rolla Boy (BEN) model: Toyota Corolla Levin AE112

BEST ENGINE BAY RUNNER UP: DJKOR (DARYL) model: Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL

BEST OVERALL: Rolla Boy (BEN) model: Toyota Corolla Levin AE112

BEST OVERALL RUNNER UP: XOOM (BILL) model: Toyota Corolla Sportivo

BEST OVERALL RUNNER UP: DAVID (TOYMODS) model: Toyota Celica GT4 ST205R

MODERATORS CHOICE : DAVID (TOYMODS) model: Toyota Celica GT4 ST205R

david.jpg

MODERATORS CHOICE RUNNER UP: CRAIG (TOYMODS) model: Toyota Celica TA22

BEST CLASSIC TOYOTA: ALFONSO (TOYMODS) model: Toyota Celica TA22

fonzzy-1.jpg

BEST CLASSIC TOYOTA RUNNER UP: RODNEY (TOYMODS) model: Toyota Celica RA28

BEST GUEST CAR: ALFONSO (TOYMODS) model: Toyota Celica TA22

BEST GUEST CAR RUNNER UP: encounter (GERALD) model: Mitsubishi EVO 8

BEST NON TOYOTA: ELEGNT (ROWAN) model: Mitsubishi Colt RalliArt

rowan.jpg

SPONSORS CHOICE AWARDS:

CASTROL: DREADANGEL (YEOWHUN) model: Toyota Corolla Levin BR-R

dreadangel.jpg

MOTHERS: JUVENILE (JOHN) model: Toyota Corolla Levin ZR

john.jpg

CASTLE HILL TOYOTA: VF-X (VICK) model: Toyota Aurion

Winners of each category received Castrol Hoodie, Castrol draw string bag, Castrol drink bottle, Bucket full of MOTHERS care care products and choice of Toyota Merchandise and an official TOCAU trophy :toast:

Runners up for each category received a Castrol Showbag containing Castrol shirt, Castrol hat, Castrol drink bottle, Castrol stubbie holder. TOCAU sticker and an official TOCAU trophy :toast:

:clap:

All entrants received various courtesy Castrol showbags :toast: :toast: :toast:

castrolLogo.gif

image002-1.jpg

logo.gif