2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

have a great time guys everyone drive carefully and I want to see pics, still bummed I cant go but thats life

cheers all

+1...totally gutted i can't be there aswell. :(

please take care all and have fun :)

+2..

Enjoy the wonderful event and take more pictures.. !!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet! today is the day! see you guys tonight, tomorrow and sunday! :D

And Monday? :D

Anw, gettin excited on the meeting tonite. I'll prolly make it earlier than 8 o clock. The Brissy and Melb crews must be enjoying their ride around this time.. :lol:

Try cleaning your car after 3mths off the road with Mechanics (Albeit very careful mechanics) and 2 different engine conversions etc...

Interior, Exterior and Engine Bay = OMG...

trust me mate ..... been there and done that ..... a MASSIVE pain in the a.s.s ....... i had mine shelfed for 6mths and yeah cleaning it was a mission ..... hopefully u get her looking schmick for the weekend though .....

After busting my ***** for the whole day yesterday, exterior and interior done! Engine bay though...

We'll see LOL...

Hope to see you all tonight =D

Sweet! today is the day! see you guys tonight, tomorrow and sunday! :D

And Monday? :D

Anw, gettin excited on the meeting tonite. I'll prolly make it earlier than 8 o clock. The Brissy and Melb crews must be enjoying their ride around this time.. :lol:

no go for me on monday :( have to work public holiday

Going to wash and vacuum the car tonight, would have loved to actually give it a proper clean but no time, it's hardly show-worthy anyway but I'm entering purely to fly the flag.

Hey all - very close now!! :D Busted my boiler today too cleaning the Camry so it's all shiny, although it'll no doubt need a lightning fast go over in the morning :)

Looking forward to catching up with peeps tonight :D Just a reminder with time and location:

Mini meet tonight, 7pm @ Villawood Bunnings, Cnr of Tangerine St and Villawood Rd :) Probably followed up by a visit to Pancakes on the Rocks. There is a limited number of booklets available with the weekends events, preference is for interstaters to receive one first followed by the Sydneysiders. I'll try and get Pete to put a copy online somewhere to download if he hasn't already :)

I'll have to ask him what the meeting point is for the cruise, the booklet says something about Bankstown Air and the first step is to head north-west on Perimeter Rd, but not being a local I don't know where that is :lol:

Try cleaning your car after 3mths off the road with Mechanics (Albeit very careful mechanics) and 2 different engine conversions etc...

Interior, Exterior and Engine Bay = OMG...

trust me mate ..... been there and done that ..... a MASSIVE pain in the a.s.s ....... i had mine shelfed for 6mths and yeah cleaning it was a mission ..... hopefully u get her looking schmick for the weekend though .....

You're actually going to wash your car?? you might be in with a shot at a trophy Billy Boy LOL ;)

hahahahah .... shhhhhhhhh SB ..... thats the plan man ..... lol ..... i should get a trophy just for spraying it with water ..... lol

Hey all - very close now!! :D Busted my boiler today too cleaning the Camry so it's all shiny, although it'll no doubt need a lightning fast go over in the morning :)

Looking forward to catching up with peeps tonight :D Just a reminder with time and location:

Mini meet tonight, 7pm @ Villawood Bunnings, Cnr of Tangerine St and Villawood Rd :) Probably followed up by a visit to Pancakes on the Rocks. There is a limited number of booklets available with the weekends events, preference is for interstaters to receive one first followed by the Sydneysiders. I'll try and get Pete to put a copy online somewhere to download if he hasn't already :)

I'll have to ask him what the meeting point is for the cruise, the booklet says something about Bankstown Air and the first step is to head north-west on Perimeter Rd, but not being a local I don't know where that is :lol:

It say 8PM Tash on the first post? :unsure:

It say 8PM Tash on the first post? :unsure:

I know - I'm confused too!! The booklets have 7pm on them... I'd say probably stick with 8pm then :) I know at any rate I will be there around 8ish (maybe a tad before) and gone at 9, am getting driven around lol

well, we made it to sydney OK... :keen for the meet tonite, then getting on the sauce later :P

Yay! Made it to Sydney al well and good. Seriously hate the traffic though.

Hooray, congrats guys :D Even more interstaters hehe, don't feel so 'alone' now! Catch up with you later tonight :)

Oh also I forgot to add earlier, for people attending tomorrow please be patient, I'll be helping out to direct cars to parking, looks like to fit us all in we will need to park close-ish together, and there will be no doors open to fit everyone in - windows will be wound down instead. So please be patient with us in the morning and take it easy and we will get all the cars in with minimum fuss :)

Glad to see everyone had a safe trip down. Cant make it tonight as I have to babysit (at last minute notice mind you) plus the smell of wax througout the house has given me a massive headache.

See you all bright and early tomorrow morning :yahoo:

BTW damn all you FORDCED INDUCTION people with this cold weather, must be loving it <_<

wow that was a busy drive, headed up with Guni, got boxed in a few times and beeped at, but oh well...i love the city driving dry.gif and i wish i had my forced induction here :(

Edited by trentmeyer23

OMG!!! i'm sooooooo stresssed trying to figure out how to fit all the show bags and prizes into the prado. Anyone have a trailer i could borrow??? LOL

edit: oh my an hour later.... i think i did it

740ba476.jpg

a7d3476a.jpg

d2dcf546.jpg

maybe i will just leave the mothers buckets at home as they don't fit :P LOL

8a635edf.jpg

awesome meet tonight! :yahoo: :D hope to see everyone again tomorrow! finally getting to put names with faces, but it's gonna be trouble remembering names LOL well goodnight and see you's in the morning!

awesome meet tonight! :yahoo: :D hope to see everyone again tomorrow! finally getting to put names with faces, but it's gonna be trouble remembering names LOL well goodnight and see you's in the morning!

I agree. So many people so many names. We should all have name tags tomorrow with our name, forum name and a pic of the car we drive.

It was great to see everyone tonight