2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

Two more sleeps to go. I'm so so looking forward to this. I'm that excited that I went downstairs then and cleaned up all the spots that I missed on the inside of the windows that I noticed while driving today.

I've even got the hood up and ready to clean up the engine bay some more. Anything to make time go by quicker.

Hrmm... still scrambling to get ready, I get up @ 3am tomorrow.

Damn excited, even though i REALLY don't want to do the drive.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be a few nicely presented cars from Qld especially the ones who have frequented Hoppy's lately.... :toast:

Safe Driving Guys. Make sure you keep Northy in sight at all times LOL. So wish I could be there but unfortunately I just have waaaay too many things on atm and a few events had to be missed and this was one of them. <_< <_<

Plenty of texts and pics from the weekend!! Especially the hijinks from Hooter's on saturday night :whistling::whistling:

Who will take up the mantle and dance with da ladies........ ;) ;)

woooooooooooooooooo..ooooooooooooo..oooooooooooooo cough couch oooooooooo

This extremely cold weather is getting on my nerves. Add the cold to recovering from the flu and you have conditions too unbearable to wash the car, hence my filthy car with bird crap on it.

Now to some how clean it Thursday night for an easy clean friday arvo.

Anyone else having this problem? lol

This extremely cold weather is getting on my nerves. Add the cold to recovering from the flu and you have conditions too unbearable to wash the car, hence my filthy car with bird crap on it.

Did you say extremely cold weather? Anything colder than Brisbane is extremely cold for me, so I would take it that's the case then. I usually hate the cold, but Aimee absolutely loves it, so I will have to suck it up and put up with it just to keep her happy. I shall be looking forward to it in a way.

Now to some how clean it Thursday night for an easy clean friday arvo.

Anyone else having this problem? lol

Gotta think of us poor interstaters who can't just simply use their own facilities at home. Cleaning our cars requires some careful planning if you want to get it right.

To the guys that are driving to sydney, take care on the roads! See you all here on saturday! I'm excited as it would be my first TOCAU meet!

Double demerits in NSW people. Don't risk it.

Hopefully this one annual meet goes well, No accident and no police trouble.. Drivers comin from interstate, see you tomorrow nite!

Try cleaning your car after 3mths off the road with Mechanics (Albeit very careful mechanics) and 2 different engine conversions etc...

Interior, Exterior and Engine Bay = OMG...

trust me mate ..... been there and done that ..... a MASSIVE pain in the a.s.s ....... i had mine shelfed for 6mths and yeah cleaning it was a mission ..... hopefully u get her looking schmick for the weekend though .....

For those who travel interstate, there is a wax like substance that gets sprayed onto the front of the car, protects from stone chips, bug stains etc...

My mate put it on his car, drove from Sydney to Perth and back again and it worked a treat... No chips, no stains, and when you finish the trip, just peel it all off like glad wrap :)

i tried looking for the meeting point for the cruise is but cant seem to find it unless its gonna be told tomorrow at mini meet.

I don't think it has been disclosed

Washed the car but she is going to need another one tomorrow, it needs to be waxed.

For those who travel interstate, there is a wax like substance that gets sprayed onto the front of the car, protects from stone chips, bug stains etc...

My mate put it on his car, drove from Sydney to Perth and back again and it worked a treat... No chips, no stains, and when you finish the trip, just peel it all off like glad wrap :)

Where do you get this stuff from, I going to drive interstate soon.

Hooters Dinner

M_M

BG Pete

andrew357

DJKOR

Northy

SuperDave

trentmeyer23 & Nicole

Captain Awesome (aka 'Wheels')

ELEGNT

sikwitit

Cappuccino aka Will

Ingres

VF-X (Maybe !!!)

Tash

Dreadangel (Maybe)

TRDSX

Try cleaning your car after 3mths off the road with Mechanics (Albeit very careful mechanics) and 2 different engine conversions etc...

Interior, Exterior and Engine Bay = OMG...

trust me mate ..... been there and done that ..... a MASSIVE pain in the a.s.s ....... i had mine shelfed for 6mths and yeah cleaning it was a mission ..... hopefully u get her looking schmick for the weekend though .....

You're actually going to wash your car?? you might be in with a shot at a trophy Billy Boy LOL ;)

have a great time guys everyone drive carefully and I want to see pics, still bummed I cant go but thats life

cheers all

+1...totally gutted i can't be there aswell. :(

please take care all and have fun :)