2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

BTW damn all you FORDCED INDUCTION people with this cold weather, must be loving it <_<

ohhhhh yeah ...... pushing an extra 2-3psi with the cold weather ;) ;) ;) ;)

looks awesome mish ..... sorry i couldnt make it out this evening but will see you all tomorrow bright and early

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AWESOME TURNOUT!

Pancakes did well, shame about the orange lights everywhere :blink: :blink: :blink:

Still got some final prep then 6am start tomorrow. I suggest if you have a heater with a timer, USE IT :)

AWESOME TURNOUT!

Pancakes did well, shame about the orange lights everywhere :blink: :blink: :blink:

Still got some final prep then 6am start tomorrow. I suggest if you have a heater with a timer, USE IT :)

I big fella told me once...

Man up?

=P

See everyone bright and earlier tomorrow =D

Edited by DreadAngel

Good Morning everyone! i think it's time to have a cup of coffee head out into the cold and start cleaning lol see you guys in a couple of hours

yes wakey wakey everyone ...... time to have a brilliant day today ...... now i just hope corey and dave have woken up so i can collect them on the way through to castle hill ..... WAKE UP COREY :P :P :P :P :P

Awesome Show n Shine Today! a big thanks again to the organizers of the event and the sponsors also, and congrats to the winners of the categories!, im slowly remembering names now LOL! another resting day for me and i'll will see you guys again in the morning! :yahoo: :D

Awesome turn out at the show and shine. Great to see so many peeps

A big thanks to the guests from toymods and jdmst.

Big up for Castrol and Mothers for sponsoring the event.

And who could forget Castle Hill Toyota for the location and awesome sunny day :)

Great day today!! And beautiful sunshine as well :clap: It was brilliant to see such a great turn out and everyone was fantastic, lovely to meet some more new faces and keep chatting to others :) Big congrats to all the prize winners as well, gives me standards to aspire to :lol: And an excuse to drive to Brisbane next year lol(hopefully!) Special thanks also to Mish, Mark and Pete for putting it all together, it all went off without a hitch :D And of course the sponsors, was great to talk to the mother's rep in person and the Castrol guys were great as well.

I've got photos on the laptop now but Photobucket is being stupid so don't think I'll get them up until later on, will try for tomorrow/monday but might just do a bulk upload when I'm back in Victoria Tuesday night. Looking forward to everyone's piccies!! See you all again tonight at Hooters :D

We should all have name tags tomorrow with our name, forum name and a pic of the car we drive.

It was great to see everyone tonight

+1. Kinda too late now thou. Or evry1 can just take the initiative and write on their own. xD

Awesome turn out at the show and shine. Great to see so many peeps

A big thanks to the guests from toymods and jdmst.

Big up for Castrol and Mothers for sponsoring the event.

And who could forget Castle Hill Toyota for the location and awesome sunny day :)

+ 1

Great day today!! And beautiful sunshine as well :clap: It was brilliant to see such a great turn out and everyone was fantastic, lovely to meet some more new faces and keep chatting to others :) Big congrats to all the prize winners as well, gives me standards to aspire to :lol: And an excuse to drive to Brisbane next year lol(hopefully!) Special thanks also to Mish, Mark and Pete for putting it all together, it all went off without a hitch :D And of course the sponsors, was great to talk to the mother's rep in person and the Castrol guys were great as well.

I've got photos on the laptop now but Photobucket is being stupid so don't think I'll get them up until later on, will try for tomorrow/monday but might just do a bulk upload when I'm back in Victoria Tuesday night. Looking forward to everyone's piccies!! See you all again tonight at Hooters :D

+1

+ Also, thanks to the Mods too. Especially M_M with bringing all the presents. Great turn-out!

I wnt be out tomorrow sorry for not makin it today :( I wish I came to the show and shine but no supervisor passenger and it looks like it's going tone like that again tomorrow. One other thing I was wondering if anyone took a photo of my car because I wanna make a sig Ty in advance.