2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

Dude that's dedication!!!

Or OCD :lol:

I think that's the better description :lol:

Daryl whats with the newspapers? what really goes on in your car?

I've got leather seats now. No need to worry about that :whistling:

Hehehe. Nah, I basically live in my car and with such a tight schedule, I want to make everything easy to prepare for the meet since I will have to get some good sleep on Thursday after work.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm out :(

Whhhaaatttt? o.O

And I should be attending with my OWN car... =O =D

With new shoes and hardware to boot =D

Oooo is it ready??? Can I has a sneek peak?? XD

firstly,

we Don't need an underground car park. IT WILL NOT RAIN. All this talk about doesn't help and last minute reactions dont help the new comes and the out of towners.

Until further notice, the Friday meet will be the normal Villawood location. Either myself or mish may change that at a later time. This has already been discussed and will be posted by mid this week IF it rains.

I might sound like a hard ar$e for saying it, but all the worry over something which can be simply fixed is just not worth it.

On a positive note, the weather looks to be awesome high 10's to low 20's the whole time with high cloud and sunshine :yahoo: This will be good weather for our CRUISE Sunday.

Suggestions for cruise:

- all weather gear (just in case, lets not tempt it)

- CB radios

- Full Tank of Jungle Juice

- Digital camerea

Also, a request for someone to help with photos along the cruise route (prefer a DSLR user). PM for details.

Hey Pete,

ill have all sort of goodies, DSLR, HD Cam, car mounts etc.

I'll hopefully be able to make the meetup on Friday night, will be bringing the black one...

Definately coming along to the show on Saturday and looks like the orange car will be coming out... Just gotta clear out all the spiders, cobwebs and the trees that have been growing under it since November last year... So suprised it started up first go haha...

I'm out :(

Whhhaaatttt? o.O

And I should be attending with my OWN car... =O =D

With new shoes and hardware to boot =D

Oooo is it ready??? Can I has a sneek peak?? XD

Thanks to my brother from another mother... I'm going with my OWN baby =P

I'll hopefully be able to make the meetup on Friday night, will be bringing the black one...

Definately coming along to the show on Saturday and looks like the orange car will be coming out... Just gotta clear out all the spiders, cobwebs and the trees that have been growing under it since November last year... So suprised it started up first go haha...

Awww yeah... cant wait benny boi!!! my new black car... wooooo!! lol

It will be awesome to finally see the orange car in person!

Yoey - Any time mang....couldn't let you be stranded for the weekend!

Edited by Cappuccino

only a few more days left people ...... ah should be an awesome weekend ..... hopefully see some amazing cars ...... and yes the blue bombshell will be making an appearance ..... or i can come in the avalon if ppl would prefer that :P :P :P :P

only a few more days left people ...... ah should be an awesome weekend ..... hopefully see some amazing cars ...... and yes the blue bombshell will be making an appearance ..... or i can come in the avalon if ppl would prefer that :P :P :P :P

Only bring the Avalon if the boot is full of Kebabs! ;)

Only bring the Avalon if the boot is full of Kebabs! ;)

hahahahahahah lol ..... unfortunetly this year we are a bit further out west with kebabs not being 2 mins walk up the road ...... ah them were the days with kebabs all round ..... i think i grabbed like 20 kebabs that day for ppl to enjoy ..... lol

hahahahahahah lol ..... unfortunetly this year we are a bit further out west with kebabs not being 2 mins walk up the road ...... ah them were the days with kebabs all round ..... i think i grabbed like 20 kebabs that day for ppl to enjoy ..... lol

I'd never seen so many kebabs! They were good tucker though.

I think it was closer to 40 Bill ;) Azza had 3 or so

Oh no Lee!!! :( What a shame you can't make it, but I totally understand, family does come first. I hope all is okay :)

And oi - who bumped me off the Hooters attendance list???? I will just add myself again :lol:

M_M

BG Pete

andrew357

DJKOR

Northy

SuperDave

trentmeyer23 & Nicole

Captain Awesome (aka 'Wheels')

ELEGNT

sikwitit

Cappuccino aka Will

Ingres

VF-X (Maybe !!!)

Tash

Dreadangel (Maybe)

Two more sleeps to go. I'm so so looking forward to this. I'm that excited that I went downstairs then and cleaned up all the spots that I missed on the inside of the windows that I noticed while driving today.

I've even got the hood up and ready to clean up the engine bay some more. Anything to make time go by quicker.