[WTB] pre-facelift, Eyelids, TRD Grill and Rear wing Garnish's

.gorgz

Hey, Just wondering whether there are any group buys going for:

TRD Grills,

Rear Wing Tips,

And Headlight Eyelids

Or whether anyone is selling them up, or possibly provide me with some information on were I can probably get these.

Cheers guys

Goz :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/COMBO-TOYOTA-COROLLA-01-TRD-FRONT-GRILL-EYE-BROW_W0QQitemZ260555155997QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3caa4c2a1d

have a look at that..! i asked him once if it wil fit an 03 stivo he said no butt all the ppl i show it too say it will fit my 03stivo.. :S (confused)im after the same grill + eyelids but just want to make sure it will fit my 03 stivo before payin about 180 for it..

Nick

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/COMBO-TOYOTA-COROLLA-01-TRD-FRONT-GRILL-EYE-BROW_W0QQitemZ260555155997QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3caa4c2a1d

have a look at that..! i asked him once if it wil fit an 03 stivo he said no butt all the ppl i show it too say it will fit my 03stivo.. :S (confused)im after the same grill + eyelids but just want to make sure it will fit my 03 stivo before payin about 180 for it..

Nick

that def fits. i bought mine off the same guy yrs ago

hey guys if ur in melbourne, try cyber century in springvale, i don't think the footscray one is open anymore :(

thing is its far and no time to go bah...

they would be much cheaper than the ones on ebay, u have to bargian the sh!t outta him though, hehe :)

hey guys if ur in melbourne, try cyber century in springvale, i don't think the footscray one is open anymore :(

they would be much cheaper than the ones on ebay, u have to bargian the sh!t outta him though, hehe :)

you got an idea how much the wing garnishes would be?

Someone asked me for 300+ for theres, painted <_<

I think thats a bit too much, specially for 2nd hand ones, i think the C-One ones are cheaper that that even

[edit] for spelling mistake, sorry i've had a nine hour shift, i'm pretty F***ed

Edited by jdmwhore

I think thats a bit too much, specially for 2nd hand ones, i think the C-One ones are cheaper that that even

[edit] for spelling mistake, sorry i've had a nine hour shift, i'm pretty F***ed

that was freaken quick mate, u were hitting refresh button every 5 seconds right? :P

anyways, last time i was in footscray to get the eyelids, he said that there were wing garnishes available and he quoted me 180, told me to come that weeks saturday to check them out. but i was busy with clients so i didn't go. I didn't know what brand he was selling.

at the time i didn't know c-one existed so i just shrugged them off as too deer for me <_<

i had his mobile number once but i didn't where i put it. I think if u ring him and ask him, he will just say no can't get them. you have to pop in store to find out yourself and you have to bring your car with you

btw, that 300 dollars IS abit expensive. but having said that, u may spend up to 180 on the pair and then another 200 to 250 to mould them on your spoiler... that includes painting them too :)

give him the flick and grab new ones IMO :whistling:

that was freaken quick mate, u were hitting refresh button every 5 seconds right? :P

anyways, last time i was in footscray to get the eyelids, he said that there were wing garnishes available and he quoted me 180, told me to come that weeks saturday to check them out. but i was busy with clients so i didn't go. I didn't know what brand he was selling.

at the time i didn't know c-one existed so i just shrugged them off as too deer for me <_<

i had his mobile number once but i didn't where i put it. I think if u ring him and ask him, he will just say no can't get them. you have to pop in store to find out yourself and you have to bring your car with you

Still at work haha! almost the end of the day, I work IT so its easy coz I'm always on a PC, bored as hell though.

Yeah I thought 300 dollars was way too much so yeah, not bothering with it LOL! i wish the footscray cyber century was still open, I cbb going all the way to springvale lol

Yeah i'm good with that, probably not this weekend though, but next weekend I'm good to go

Add me on msn if you want, my msn is in my profile otherwise I'll pm you my number once we organise a time/day

hey guys...

just got my ones today lol :lol:

160 delivered XD :P

but usually the C-One wing tips cost around 200... i just saw them at the right time...

I was going to sell them, but after seeing them how they could look on my car... I am keeping them :D

Evo

hey guys...

but usually the C-One wing tips cost around 200... i just saw them at the right time...

I was going to sell them, but after seeing them how they could look on my car... I am keeping them :D

Evo

such a biatch evo7 :spiteful: rubbing it in all our faces lol. i haven't had the chance to look at the finishes but i think it doesn't matter as long as it fits.

there is no perfect fit, you have to mould it in one way or another.

u gonna mould them evo? otherwise i'll hunt ur car down and unscrew from your car :spiteful:

edit: *looks at location* maybe not, your in brisbane LOL. man for some reason i always thought u were in melb gah...

Edited by Kenshin X

hey guys...

Evo

such a biatch evo7 :spiteful: rubbing it in all our faces lol. i haven't had the chance to look at the finishes but i think it doesn't matter as long as it fits.

there is no perfect fit, you have to mould it in one way or another.

u gonna mould them evo? otherwise i'll hunt ur car down and unscrew from your car :spiteful:

edit: *looks at location* maybe not, your in brisbane LOL. man for some reason i always thought u were in melb gah...

It's coz he drives a ZZE, if you've noticed, ZZE's dominated by Victorians on TOCAU LOL!