BKS : AE92SX HATCH

Blind Kid Seeks

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw those pics on JDMST...nice score on the action shot.

Cars looking good mate, i drive past a dead stocker version of yours everyday right near work always in same parking spot im guessing owned by an older person, might be worth a note under window re. interested in selling if you know someone after a stocker.

catch mate

• 4 weeks later...

hey andy, i didn't catch u in your "happy slide" today on film :( but its in ur head and thats all it matters :P

i didn't know i actually pulled away from u until i looked back at the film today haha :D

hey andy, i didn't catch u in your "happy slide" today on film :( but its in ur head and thats all it matters :P

i didn't know i actually pulled away from u until i looked back at the film today haha :D

Oh yeah, was that right before you lost control and your wife yelled at you and made you slow down and you sat at the back of the pack for the rest of the cruise???

seriously though... every straight you guys would pull away... 2zzge V's 4AGE isnt a fair fight... but my IRS v's your Torsion beam makes me quicker round the bends.

i say next time we take this stoushe to the track.

next time, i'll lead, then you can try keep up.

Oh yeah, was that right before you lost control and your wife yelled at you and made you slow down and you sat at the back of the pack for the rest of the cruise???

yeah something like that <_< haha :P

didn't really loose control just got tail happy just like u did but didn't fully crossed otherwise that mazda and i would have kissed, but i woulda loved it if i caught it on film. something to post on the silver members so to get those numbers up :spiteful:

take up track in november at winton? :huh:

Nice car Andy, looks familiar somewhat lol

All this hero car talk on the roads calls for a battle at Winton in November. You wanna battle, take it off the road and keep it on the track boys :)

Trung it was all within the speed limit,my understanding is the yellow 25km hairpin sign is just an advisory/waring but the actually speed limit is 100km's,so skys the limit if you got da ballz. :P

the nice long straights on the other hand are a different story ;)

• 1 month later...

saw this yday and took opportunity to takes 10000000000000 photos... dunno when i can see this car clean in this state again ;) ^_^ :lol:

Edit: ok my bad. I didnt read it properly n thought it was trungs car (i read last post n assumed it was trungs lol). So i WILL be seeing this car more often n in a clean state :lol: