[VIC MEET] Melbourne

Hi all.. a few of us zre guys are meeting up tonite at sunshine plaza carpark. 9.30-9.40 for the same old same old. Wash? Cruise? Kebabs? Kickback? Pool? Whateva!?

I know its very very late notice and spontaneous.

If your keen then meet us there!!

Heres my number if anything 0433483796 if anything

Johnnie

was there... thought it was at sunshine vicroads like tom said it would be, lucky i drove by slowly and saw the hot zres and rx8, and i knew it was u guys lol. i don't think i made a good entry with one HID working ROFL :D

but shh only u guys know that <_<

When was this, the West Siders should make this a weekly thing, car wash at Sunshine offramp Nandos lol, I used to go there for a weekly wash with the honda crew, might run into them and we can bost how much better our corolla's are to their civics lol

You were zre mark! Anyways.. how bout wen we meet, i'll just throw a post up. hopefully a 1-2hrs earlier next time. Like i said.. its spontaneous, sometimes we plan and stuff, but then it doesnt happen.. then at times it does. lol

if ur interested in coming out to our meets. PM me your number. That way.. i'll just msg everyone next time!

Edited by johnnieboi

Yeah, us ZRE's meet up frequently (usually in the west).

I'm not invited, its coz I'm a ZZE isnt it :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jokes

who cares, we'll gate crash em goz :spiteful: muhahah

Hahahaha! totally for it mate, although reading thru the comments I've seen you've already done it hahaha! I'm certainly down for next time, Sunshine Fun City Kebabs ftw!!

ill come , we'll smoke the ZRE's anyways!

Hahahaha! nice, the more ZZE's means that I won't be a minority lol

Johnnyboi, heres my number mate 0400 117 727 just shout out when next local meets up, I'll certainly try make it

Edited by jdmwhore

Hahaha it's never been a ZRE only meet (eg. Mark). Us ZRE's don't discriminate, everyone is welcome if they want to come chill! :P

Peter.

can i drive your rx8 next time mark? i almost drooled looking at it :D

Hahaha it's never been a ZRE only meet (eg. Mark). Us ZRE's don't discriminate, everyone is welcome if they want to come chill! :P

Peter.

well if youve sticked around you could haved,coz johnnyboi&tom haved fun driving it....

Edited by MRMPS

Peter.

well if youve sticked around you could haved,coz johnnyboi&tom haved fun driving it....

yeah if only mrs and bro werent in the car... :P