GRAYMAR

Hey folks, have just bought my second toyota. It is a 2009 Aurion touring, my first was the 99' levin seca.

As an ex-mechanic everyone whoever asks 'what car should i buy?' I always reply with toyota. Just curios if anyone can answer, i wish to change the introduction text that scrolls across the screen when i turn the ACC/IGN on. The dip****s down at the dealership seem to have given me the wrong book for the stereo. Also, is there a way to change the display the show the clock or does this model not have it because of the in-dash clock?

Any answers would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Gray.

Welcome mate. Firstly, the 'Welcome to Aurion' text can not be changed unless you know how to reverse engineer a bit and reprogram whatever memory inside the head unit holds that text.

Secondly, there is no clock on the stereo. As you have mentioned, it's most likely because of the one on top of the air vents. It's just one less thing to set when you disconnect the battery.

Thanks for the heads up mate :)

Jealous of your TRD!! mmm I'd love to get one but prices...ugh lol almost got a sportivo zr6 but the guy selling it had no brains when it came to preparing for a sale. Is that bonnet actually see through or did you photoshop it? Looks pretty cool either way.

Also, how do i subscribe?, i'm looking into maybe starting to go to a few club meets and that kind of thing.

I click the link to become a paid subscription member and it just takes me back the the forum start page.

Edited by GRAYMAR

The TRD cerainly is a nice car. Never intended on buying one, but things just turned out that way. And no, it's just a little bit of Photoshop combined with some good photography. A clear bonnet would be a little weird.

Well, you're one step closer to the Silver Membership page than I am. I can't even find the subscription page. This new layout has changed things a little. I've asked on another thread to see if anyone else has come across it.

The only thing about VIC that dissappoints me is the cold, and the fact that the cops only let you get away with 3 k's an hour over!!! lol

Been thinkin bout plates but dunno what to put on them yet couple of ideas though maybe GRYAUR but thats a bit tacky, GR43ME possibly, AURTOR? Any ideas guys???. I'm just comin up with crap lol Good to be welcomed so warmly too, lovin this club so far.

Evry1 has his/her own disappointment evrywhere. In syd, it's the yearly rego paid and the excessive pricey of plate custom.

Anw, welcome. As I said over a million times to lots of users here, Good choice on the car. :)