HI EVERYONE!

Hey Everyone

This site is awesome!

I wish I had discovered it earlier.

I am really really impressed by some of the rides in this website.

I Drive a stock white atx-07 with just a few of the factory options which i managed to squeeze for free out of the dealer such as spoiler, windshield liner, headlight and bonnet protectors etc.

Am looking at adding all the bells and whistles to my awesome ride during some weekends or holidays.

such as rims, tinting, dvd, HID's, foglights, grill, led's and the list goes on and on.

The only two things I've done at the moment are debadging the 'atx' badge and installing some white/blue headlight bulbs.

but before anyone laughs, it is a work in progress. I guess I just had no idea how to do most of the stuff and I couldnt find a 'aurion modification book for dummies' at the local Angus and Robertson.

Are there any sort of cruises or meets in between Gold Coast and Brisbane?

Because I would really enjoy meeting anyone who's done or knows about doing mods to aurions

and if so where is it announced on this site?

still trying to get familiar with this site, but i look forward to meeting yall soon

regards

Hi Andrew. Welcome to the forums. We don't usually organise cruises as such, but we do have our weekly meet-up in Brisbane though:

Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 8pm)

I know it's a bit of a hike, but it would be good to turn up to at least a meet sometime.

As for all things Aurion related, check out the forum here:

Toyota Owners Club - Australia -> Avalon / Aurion / Aurion Sportivo

If it's been done, there is a good chance of it being mentioned there. There are certainly others out there who have probably done other great things to their Aurions, but finding them would be a little more difficult.

Hi Andrew. Welcome to the forums. We don't usually organise cruises as such, but we do have our weekly meet-up in Brisbane though:

Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 8pm)

I know it's a bit of a hike, but it would be good to turn up to at least a meet sometime.

As for all things Aurion related, check out the forum here:

Toyota Owners Club - Australia -> Avalon / Aurion / Aurion Sportivo

If it's been done, there is a good chance of it being mentioned there. There are certainly others out there who have probably done other great things to their Aurions, but finding them would be a little more difficult.

Hey thanks for the update DJ

You're like a celeb dude!....I seen youtube clips of your red sportivo ages ago and you rippin around a racetrack...nice stuff

my work actually takes me out to brissy quite frequently so i'll be real keen on catchin up...I get reimbursed for fuel so i aint real bothered...

anyway look forward to meeting you soon...Nice TRD by the way, perfect colour for that model

Gday Andrew welcome to the forums and add another Aurion to the list good to see

Heya 51der.

thanks for the welcome.

Maaaan i cant believe you drive the same colour, year and model as me and yet yours looks totally slick.

and you live in brisvegas too!....does that mean you come to that 8pm thursday meet often?

I'd really like to check out your ride, coz its the nicest atx i've seen so far....

look forward to chatting with you in future

Welcome to the forums man. Plenty of other Aurion owners turn up to the weekly meet so you have plenty of cars that can give you ideas for your beloved.

Welcome Andrew,always great to see another ATX join the crew :toast: ...another one for QLD,the nations central hub of Aurion bliss(sighs deeply,with envy).

cheers Andrew thnx for the commentson the car , yeah mate Im out pretty much every Thursday night and will beout tonight as well

cheers

and Lee you will just have to move state mate warmer up here anyway lol

Welcome to the forums man. Plenty of other Aurion owners turn up to the weekly meet so you have plenty of cars that can give you ideas for your beloved.

Hey thanks mate.

look forward to meeting yall soon.

definitely looking forward to picking your brains

cheers

Welcome Andrew,always great to see another ATX join the crew :toast: ...another one for QLD,the nations central hub of Aurion bliss(sighs deeply,with envy).

Hey Mate...

yeh I agree with 51der, the weather's way better up here.

cheers

G'day Andrew

I'm a fellow Gold Coaster Aurion driver - if you see a black Aurion with a ducktail spolier and eyelids going past feel free to wave. :lol:

Welcome to the site - I've learnt a huge amount about the car since I've been here, it really is a one stop shop for all the info you need.

Have a good one and keep us updated on your mods.

Cheers

Mat (Mikka is my screen name - Mat's always taken when I go to sign up).