[VIC] Sat 15th May, Casual car wash & wax, night before monthly meet

Hey guys,

Since the westsiders are washing their cars before the meet on the day, this is for eastsiders or anyone that wants to come!

If anyone wants to join me in carwash & wax before the monthly meet (coming doesn't mean you have to wax :P), I'll be at Cnr Springvale & Heatherton Roads on Saturday night at 8pm.

My number is 0402 155 913 if anyone needs to contact me. :)

Peter.

Edited by dwee.

Definite dedication! If it wasn't so far out of the way I probably would have come and met you, but I'll hit up a carwash near Airport West late Saturday afternoon then hope that it doesn't rain lol

Sorry Pete i will be snoozing my widdle socks off by that time and it will be to cold to play in the water/ice cubes anyway. :lol:

i will wash my car on saturday arvo when the temps a bit more agreeable and give her a touch up on sunday morning before the meet.

Definite dedication! If it wasn't so far out of the way I probably would have come and met you, but I'll hit up a carwash near Airport West late Saturday afternoon then hope that it doesn't rain lol

I'll have to do that myself actually. Question is, do I go to Sunbury. Or do I hang around Airport West and just 'happen' to see you there ;P

I'll have to do that myself actually. Question is, do I go to Sunbury. Or do I hang around Airport West and just 'happen' to see you there ;P

Hahah, choice is yours! I don't mind, might give my car some more camera time on that new HD Sports Pro camera of yours heheheh