ALL at once Vs BIT by bit

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm wringing me hands...should I get an extra credit card and get me Aurion looking just how I imagine or get bits done slowly so as to enjoy them individually and be able to make changes as I go ????????????????????????

Edited by focusnotfucus

I'm wringing me hands...should I get an extra credit card and get me Aurion looking just how I imagine or get bits done slowly so as to enjoy them individually and be able to make changes as I go ????????????????????????

bit by bit. You will enjoy it more and regret it less.

LOL. Needless to say, credit cards although a necessity should only be used for "living" expenses. Yeah right

Having a percentage of debt to purchase a car is not unusual, but having debt from buying additions to a car is not sensible. What ever additions you put in your ATX wont justify the returns/worth of the car in buyers eyes.

That $2000 worth of mods turns to $2500 worth of debt that you wont be able to recover even by selling the car.

I don't wish to be mean, but it sounds like your living above your means.

if you're like most car enthusiast, then you'll get "bored" with your car the way it is, and either sell it or find more to do to it.

if you do the mods bit by bit, then it'll make the joy of owning the car last longer, imo...

Why put yourself in debt just to make yourself happy with not much positive gain?

Like others have said, save your money and do it bit by bit. You will get a better sense of accomplishment if you do it that way. Sure you may get buyers remorse, but it's better to know that you don't owe anyone back on it. Plus you save on interest.

I've been in debt before from living beyond my means. It's fun at first to have all the extra room to play around with, but at the end of the day, you only end up screwing yourself. Once I payed off and cancelled all my credit cards (except one for business requirements which I make sure to use only for pre-auths) it was such a great relief... greater than that which I felt from buying stuff with it.

I agree with the above...do them one at a time (new stuff is always coming out,so waiting sometimes dosn't hurt) and pay cash where you can and save the credit card for online buys.

another thing,when doing one mod at a time you can start to get a picture in your head of which style you wanna go for,and changing from your original plan is much easier,trust me on this your mind can/will change during modding. :D

anyhooo good luck with it mate,look forward to seeing this progress. :)

hey mate,

dont get another credit card just for your modding, its not worth it...

maybe if you dont require a credit card, pickup/apply for a DEBIT card, similar to a credit card, but its YOUR money, not the bank/financial institution.

Evo

definately bit by bit, you will have more time to plan the particular mod that you want rather than rushing all the mods at once.I will be the first to say that I have made mistakes rushing the mods, and it can become costly too.