Cams licence

BYL05R

OK GUYS heres my question whats involved in getting a cams licence... anyone knows?

Might actually help if you mention _which_ license you are going for.

Some of them are as easy as being a member of an affiliated car club (MG Car Clubs are normally good ones) and filling out a form and a cheque.

What exactly do you plan to do with said cams license?

Be able to get my car on the tracks and go for the drags really nothing tooo big

AFAIK you dont *need* a CAMS license for this...

Some tracks/events have their own unique license (Wakefield) while others like Eastern Creek require from memory L2NS/L2S. Off the street drag only need license from memory unless you're running faster than a certain bracket? You'll have to ask someone that does drags, I don't drive solely in a straight line lol

Some tracks/events have their own unique license (Wakefield) while others like Eastern Creek require from memory L2NS/L2S. Off the street drag only need license from memory unless you're running faster than a certain bracket? You'll have to ask someone that does drags, I don't drive solely in a straight line lol

hahahaha yer tru cause driving str8 can be boring.... sumtimes you rather get on a proper track and go for a spin on there