Urban Auto-tek

sportiv

Brisbane and interstatians..

Some of you may be aware of the custom sub enclosure that is avalible for the corolla.

these can now be purchased through David Lane, he can also create orders other than the one box, so if you have any ideas thoughts etc, or just general car audio dilemas dont be scared to either contact myself through PM's so i can pass them on or attend to them myself..

or contact David

Phone 0421 639 152

Fax (07) 3269 1110

Email info@urbanautotek.com

Please remember that David is a very busy person, so if your questions are pertanant to the sub enclosure or any custom work feel free to call him other wise it would be more reasonalbe to email or fax him your questions.. Thanks,, Tell him GREG sent you.. :D

David has also done up some Grounding wire kits for the corolla of which danthuyer,northy and myself have already fitted to our cars. Quality number 1 and show a high level of professionalism. Pictures will soon be available of the kits in a variety of wire colours and terminal colours as well. PM me for more info.

David has also done up some Grounding wire kits for the corolla of which danthuyer,northy and myself have already fitted to our cars. Quality number 1 and show a high level of professionalism. Pictures will soon be available of the kits in a variety of wire colours and terminal colours as well. PM me for more info.

got pic of these boxes? thanks

anything is possible!!!

depending on the quantity of boxes required i'd pressume a lower group purchase could be organised i'd have to check first. these boxes dont take 5minutes to make so there is also a time period that would need to be set aside to make them.

get the numbers and i'll see what we can do.. :D

im interested in a custom sub box for sure!!

i have a 2x10 bass guitar speaker cabinet to fit in my car regularly and i still want a car sub- this box is the answer to my dreams!!!

and also if it were possible to alter the design so the seats recline that would be better...

also - wiring kits sound good... how much are they going to cost?

cost of car audio ends up being such an expensive task if its done properly :(

so far there is not enough interest to form a group buy, i could arrange to see what price Dave is willing to go on these boxes and whether or not he can lower the prices as in my mind they are already at a bassment price.

people wanting boxes please add your name to this list for an indication of intent and that i can pm you with further details..

(please add also if you would like one box or two for the rear hatch)

thank you

The left hand side sub box is a bit of a mission, meaning that because the fuel tank is actually on that side the hollow in the wall is minimal. Saying this, it can be made BUT the box will take up more space in the boot. If there are any questions or queries dont be scared to contact me.

Also the box being a full fibreglass design is at a bassment price at the moment and unfortunatly cannot be dropped in price unless a group purchase is made so for everyone interested it will be $300, please show your interest by either PM'ng me or leaving a reply on this thread so i can get Dave to make them up to send away..

Cheers

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
Just looking at your avator

It was nice camera-work wasn't it... :P

Except for the monkey who jumped into the middle of your picture! :o

I know, spoilt a perfectly good picture of ta fence.

I'd have to disagree here.. i personally feel that the monkey has added a great deal of value to this picture,, and it is not that common that you see a monkey in these kind of areas... a RARE FIND..

I'd have to disagree here.. i personally feel that the monkey has added a great deal of value to this picture,, and it is not that common that you see a monkey in these kind of areas... a RARE FIND..

True true it also looks like a poor monkey - the type who couldn't afford a SILVER STIVO but could only afford a black one. :(

I'm interested in one of these boxes also but would like to confirm a few things.

Does this box hinder assess to the storage compartment in the floor? (maybe thats a stupid question)

Can it be made so that the seats will still recline?

Can something matching be made for the other side to flush mount an amp in

(this would require a build specific to the individual amp)

Would these items be removeable without much fuss for access to tail lights etc?

Thanks guys.