Corolla 2009 edge what can i do

lowering is pretty much something that has to be done since the height is so high. besides that everything else is up to you, what colour is your corolla edge? if i were you id change the rims, i dont really like the ones that came with the them.

Hi

i was thinking of doing something to my 2009 corolla edge but i have no idea what to do and what looks good?

can i have get ideas please

You need to first decide what it is you want to do with it. Aimlessly throwing modifications at it will result in a haphazard result you may not be entirely happy with. Do you want to make it handle better for corners, go for looks, do you want it to have some more power; or a mix of the above? After all it is your car and you want to put your touch to it, things that you think make it look good, not what other people want you to do.

Hi

i was thinking of doing something to my 2009 corolla edge but i have no idea what to do and what looks good?

can i have get ideas please

LOWER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i was thinking of doing that. but by how much though did you lower your car

lowering is pretty much something that has to be done since the height is so high. besides that everything else is up to you, what colour is your corolla edge? if i were you id change the rims, i dont really like the ones that came with the them.

haha yeah the rims on it is pretty bad. the colour of my car is silver.

17's are weeny on a ZRE B) :lol: Depending on what look your heading for, ie JDM, Luxury, Bling etc.. rim size is very important (as is the size of your wallet). JDM can get away with smaller diameter, luxury needs to be at least 18 to 19" You could easily fit 20's in there i recon. Mine are 18's and still swimming in the guards! There are a few threads on ZRE wheels too, check the wheel and tire sub-forum for some ZRE fittment. Good luck and enjoy your modding journey!

What can you do....

..... custom turbo.

Like SuperDave said, firstly you have to decide on what YOU want to do with it. You can do anything you want to a car. It just depends on the way you see it.

Ill say it aswell That Dave and DJ have said decide on what you want to do with it. If you plan to keep it for a while go nuts, but is you want to sell it later having mods on your car can devalue the cars and sometimes be worth less then a stock one.

If you plan to keep it for a while go nuts, but is you want to sell it later having mods on your car can devalue the cars and sometimes be worth less then a stock one.

Easy fix for that, keep all the stock parts and replace them when it comes time to sell!