ARGH! Stuff stolen from the garage =='

yeah i know. my mums been going in and out of the garage and didnt even realise. trying to lock everything up now. FML. only good thing is that they were cheap and was about to sell it to a friend. I've got pictures and know what tyres they are. None of them had valve caps on them though. all sticky tape so i hope they drive on them, and drive into a pole. thats karma.

im too late, but i assume someone stole your rims?

if so, i feel ya pain...

someone stole my TRD rims... :(

and my mates van and a LOT of stuff out of the garage... :(

hopefully karma get the guys that stole your stuff... but my guess is that karma has already had its way with them if they're still sh!t... :lol:

yeah i had a description of the rims up and was going to post a photo but i thought id just keep it on a low.

yeah i remember seeing your thread up a while back, mine happened in the middle of the night though. Kinda like when another member had his sideskirts stolen.

Did you ever find the bastards?

nope...

they found the van though... all burnt out and nothing left inside...

they even took the 25c in the ashtray! hahaha

middle of the night is bad, but the cnuts that took my sh!t did it between 7am and 9am... they were DEFINITELY watching the place i reckon...

either way, i'd recommend posting pictures/information about the rims... people can then keep a look out for them on ebay/forums etc... you never know, they might turn up for sale interstate...

i hope they catch the fuqers, but to be honest i wouldnt hold my breath... :(

yeah. thats just bad luck. bloody shifty.... thats why i never put the wheels on my car, i didnt want any attraction to my house or my car. But obviously it did.

I took the info out just incase the person lurks around these forums just because you dont need to sign in to read the stuff.

One thing i found this morning, tyre prints and a footprint in the mud.

Also one suss thing is, ive had the rims in there for over 4/5 months and never got around to selling them because of uni. I told a mate monday night i had rims in the garage because he heard i was selling a set from a friend. 2 nights later, they're gone. I also know him and his mates do that kinda ****, going around and nicking peoples car stuff. So i'll see if i can suss him out.

oh thats fuqn dodgy as!!! :(

a few years ago, a friend was in a similar situation...

so he got someone else to approach the guy and say that he has cash and has heard from someone that they had X product and was willing to pay good money for it...

the guy agreed and gave him his home address (yeah, real smart guy aye! lol)...

so he told the cops everything and the guy got busted... HAHAHAHA

you never know, it might work for you too! lol

these guys arent that smart generally...

haha. only problem is. the guy i told is a friend and is friends with the majority of my mates. he already knows where i live and everything. id rather hope that he didnt do it. But for some reason i think it was his friends instead. Who knows, the foot print in my front yard fits the size of my shoes so im guessing they're around the same height and stuff.

Im also thinking i should go ask tyre stores if they had seen anything. the wheels need a balance because i had just painted them.

So much goes through your mind when you discover you have been robbed...

I have woken up twice to discover my 2 different cars broken into ..

Strangest thing of all , when my 1st car got broken into i kept getting dreams that i was robbed later but then i would wake up relieved it was only a dream till it happened the 2nd time ..Diff add too ..

You rarely find out who did it , mostly you spend time assuming and thinking of different people who could be capable..

Strong believer of KARMA myself hence i dont buy hot goods or never even consider cheating.. Have been stung before which really opened my eyes.

In the majority of cases, it's not someone who is known to you but simply a random break. Most grubs don't know what's inside until they get there - if there is heavy valuable **** there they might take it if they came by car.

Sorry to hear about your loses