OOoo MELB HAUNTED HOUSE NIGHT CRUISE ooOO

what: haunted house cruise

where: melbourne

when: saturday 2nd july

time: to be confirmed (around 9 pm)

meet up: to be advised

if you have been on a cruise with me will we be going with the usual group. probably a good idea to bring a torch and warm clothes.

lol how am i gona test out the new beast man, chasing ghosts around???? maybe there will be a ghost sportivo to drag us. When it hits lift it just dissapears. I cant make it lads, got a party to go to and a dinner. Can we make it for next weekend??? its a bit of a short notice Marcus

I need to know the location of the meet up, where are are going exactly (kms) by the end of tonight.

I have my g/f and 2 friends coming in my car, and a mate from work bringing along his newly purchased imported Skyline - if he knows where to meet us.

So, where to and where from?

sorry for the late notice of the final details

the ghost did not tell me until a moment ago

saturday 2nd july

departing 10:30 pm

nunawading mcdonalds

please check the time it is departing and not meeting up so please get there 15 mins prior

please also check that it is not toyota which has been used the last couple of times it is at mcdonalds which is only 1 min away

corner whitehorse and springvale roads

bring 1 torch per person and bring warm clothes

as always if you have a 2way radio bring it along and do not forget backup spare batteries!

Errr we're not going to disturb the dead are we? No honestly, are we? And is this place in city or what?

will find out tonight at the meet

sorry for the late notice and being vague. i am not sure what is going to happen but we will have fun like we usually do. i do hope to see you there tonight

reconfirming that if you are coming you must be at nunawading mcdonalds by 10:30 pm