08' Levin ZR - collected on the w/e

Yelloow everyone... 1st post...

Just bought a 08' Levin ZR from brissy and drove the 1350km's home on the w/e...

So is it just me or that car has ALOT of road noise at highway speed? thought it could be the tyres but still its pretty loud.

Otherwise it drove perfect.

So the new car (officially the mrs's new car - i'm relegated to driving the commonwhore to work) is pretty near perfect condition... not even a spot of gutter rash on the wheels. Manual, gots a sunroof, the base stock stereo with bluetooth, and all the other basic levin stuff. No reverse sensors or reverse camera which would have been a bonus but meh can do without.

So curious if there are any tips or tricks people know of that the Toyota manual doesn't divulge? :)

Pic of the car on the drive home saturday...

photozl.jpg

Welcome to the ZRE club! You def in the right place. There are a swag of members here that have done the grind to help point you in the right direction. Dwee has just started to compile most of our work in a ZRE Corolla FAQ. You will find some info here for starters. Otherwise try searching for "ZRE " in your general searches, there is more and more info being shared weekly.

The rolla's do have a bit of road noise, try looking into dynamat or similar sound deadening materials if your keen... Im heading that way very soon.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the club

I have done the dynamat on my zr and it does make a difference.......if all else fails, crank the beats:)

If you need a hand with the dynamat idea, let us know. It can be.......fun