PEDDERS SPRINGS

Bruster

according to this forum Pedders springs for the Aurion is a 42-45 mm drop

however i enquired with Pedders Mascot and Pedders Taren Point and both said it would be 30mm

i mentioned a couple of guys i know mentioned 42mm drop and again he emphasized 30mm only.

So i just want to make sure from people here who have abtried and tested Pedders springs to confirm the drop size.

or maybe they have changed the springs to different size.

Ive got pedder sports riders on my aurion and when mine were done measured 25mm drop at front and 50mm drop at rear. That was using there new version to replace the original ones.

Maybe post a link to the threds that mention 42-45mm drop,i can't find them. :unsure:

Q) I would like to lower my Aurion. What local options do I currently have, and which ones are better? Are coilovers available.

A) So far, the only options available locally are either King Springs or Pedders. There has been a lot of discussion over which brand is better, and realistically, it all comes down to personal preference. The King Springs tend to have the front of the car sitting higher than Pedders, but applications can vary. The Pedders are said to lower the car by approximately 42-45mm, and the King Springs will lower it by approximately 35mm.

You will most likely only get rubbing if you move to 20 inch rims and use a tire with a '35 profile' (eg. 245/35R20). Changing to a '30 profile' seems to help a fair bit. BONDIE has posted his experience in the last link below.

this is where i got it from, FAQ.

Arc, 25mm and 50mm is a huge difference isnt it??

reason for asking is i made an appointment with pedders next week but im worried after lowering it wont clear my driveway.

but i think 30mm drop should be ok.... more than that i will have problems