05 Corolla Sportivo

Synthetic05

May aswell make a topic for my car, got some better pictures too.

I bought it about a week ago, really like it too. Got decent kms, tires, rego and the rest. Insurance wasnt too bad either. So far all ive been doing is cleaning all the areas the original owner didnt go near.

post-21122-0-41861400-1292569899_thumb.j

Edited by Synthetic05

This is what i meant anyway.. So difficult to reach, does anyone know an easy way to clean it off? I have been trying but my fingers dont reach all of it

post-21122-128617946145_thumb.jpg

Edited by Synthetic05

that's like what? the door hinges? i haven't even looked at mine LOL

you won't have much luck with hands, maybe use WD-40, or degreaser.... but then i'm not sure if door hinges have lubricant on them... i'd just leave it as it is................

btw nice car!! =]

Yeah i know there needs to be grease around the hinges but cause my car is white it kinda shows up abit.. ergh. I'll do my best.. but its everywhere.. along the bottom of the doors and everything.

thanks guys, really happy with my car. went for a drive tonight :D

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to know if anyone could clear something up for me.. with my GPS unit/cd stacker.

My corolla was fitted with a genuine toyota gps unit as it was originally a demo at the dealership. I was aware that the standard factory head unit had a cd stacker with it, which im guessing is located under the front passenger seat? I checked the GPS manual booklet and checked the device under the seat. The booklet says it does have a stacker, but the device will only accept one CD which is the GPS map one.

Im thinking that when the GPS unit was installed, the device under the seat was changed aswell? Im pretty sure it doesnt have a stacker anymore but if anyone knows what would have happened that would be great. thanks.

I wanted to know if anyone could clear something up for me.. with my GPS unit/cd stacker.

My corolla was fitted with a genuine toyota gps unit as it was originally a demo at the dealership. I was aware that the standard factory head unit had a cd stacker with it, which im guessing is located under the front passenger seat? I checked the GPS manual booklet and checked the device under the seat. The booklet says it does have a stacker, but the device will only accept one CD which is the GPS map one.

Im thinking that when the GPS unit was installed, the device under the seat was changed aswell? Im pretty sure it doesnt have a stacker anymore but if anyone knows what would have happened that would be great. thanks.

The head unit itself accepts the 6 cds..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks young, late reply from me haha.

Today i had my new water pump installed (old one was leaking) and while that was being done, i had my spare drive belt put in. Not really any modifications to the car but half the problems out of the way.

Ive also decided to change all my shocks, not just the front two with the leaking one. After talking to a mate of mine im going to get some kyb ones... MUCH cheaper than toyota shocks and they will be stiffer too. I wont be doing this until i get back from melbourne though, so i will have time to decide if i want lower springs too.

• 11 months later...

Been a while, had a couple things done to the car. Thought i'll put it up here

So got a exedy heavy duty clutch with nylon G70 additive (works well now)

Then i got slim line weather shields

and also kyb shocks with rsr ti2000 springs.

post-21122-0-64651500-1323675742_thumb.j

post-21122-0-81310400-1323675761_thumb.j