best place to advertise my corolla for sale

robie

In the interests of maintaining the site rules, I have edited the post as it essentially is a 'For Sale' post outlining features, specifications, and costs.

Buy and Sell rules of this site only allow paid members to advertise their cars for sale. Sorry, but rules are rules.

Edited by DJKOR
Obvious enough

nice mods buddy. but be careful not to have your post removed as your ad should be in the car sales-buy & sell section which is only open to TOC supporters only.

i know thats why im asking a question where is the best place to advertise a car like this with the mods and all to get the best dollar possible

does the trading post still have decent sale appeal now its only online or is ebay motors a better site for auto sales now

does the trading post still have decent sale appeal now its only online or is ebay motors a better site for auto sales now

Personally, CarSales and eBay are about the only two places that I would immediately think of when searching for a car. That said, I would be a bit iffy about eBay mainly because of the whole way it operates which isn't really as efficient as CarSales.

Advertising a car for sale in speciality groups like forums does not really gain a lot of visibility. When most people start thinking about searching for a car, I'm pretty sure CarSales would be one of the first places they will look.

Places like the Trading Post, CarsGuide, etc don't really have as much popularity.. but people still go there. It's just if you were to only pick one avenue when it comes to selling, the most popular one would be the place to go for obvious reasons.

so you think car sales would be the best 1 to sell my car

my main problem with this car is its modified so for best money i really need to find a small group of people that actually a fast fwd and b corollas other wise this cars only worth what so 5k

Put it this way:

1) Advertising for sale on a forum as such will not really reach a large market. Even advertising on somehwere busy like CarSales can take a fair bit of time for a car to sell. If you don't get seen, you car just gets older and older losing value in the process.

2) A large percentage of forum users/members here are not on for the sole purpose of finding a car to buy. On top of that, those that are aren't always looking for what you have to offer.

3) At the end of the day, if you do advertise to a speciality group only, they will also know exactly what they are looking for/at and may actually notice that your car may not be realistically worth what you want for it when compared which other cars on the market.