Unichip feedback

Please buy one, make sure you do a before and after dyno and show everyone your results. I'll be impressed if it makes 10hp extra.

This.

Good on ya for going ahead and planning to get one, but just don't make posts about saying how good it is until you have the dyno charts to show it.

Someone here in the forum have done an dyno chart on the sportivos back to 2004, that's why it gives me confidence

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1505

Someone even comments "Was your baseline minus the CAI? or pre recal? as the 17kW jump is a large jump even for a unichip on this car. As I have only seen gains of ~8 kW on other Sportivos"

With the sportivo in that thread you keep referring to, I'm quite confident it would have picked up the majority of that increase with an ECU reset after the ignition and fuel trims were reset to their learning state...

Please buy one, make sure you do a before and after dyno and show everyone your results. I'll be impressed if it makes 10hp extra.

This.

Good on ya for going ahead and planning to get one, but just don't make posts about saying how good it is until you have the dyno charts to show it.

Someone here in the forum have done an dyno chart on the sportivos back to 2004, that's why it gives me confidence

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1505

Someone even comments "Was your baseline minus the CAI? or pre recal? as the 17kW jump is a large jump even for a unichip on this car. As I have only seen gains of ~8 kW on other Sportivos"

With the sportivo in that thread you keep referring to, I'm quite confident it would have picked up the majority of that increase with an ECU reset after the ignition and fuel trims were reset to their learning state...

I will add to jason's comments that this sheet was also done pre ECU recall ..... so a large chunk of those gains are simply due to the dud ECU that toyota had installed from stock ..... i personally had a unichip & guess what ..... im now running a powerFC for a reason ;)

• 11 years later...

I know i'm reviving an old post but i bought mine directly from https://www.unichipeurope.com/, i was skeptical at first , however the employees walked me through any doubts i had and i can safely say , it was a solid buy. I'm yet to put my car on the dyno to test it out, but i did some testing of my own , and although the gains weren't incredible, they were as advertised.