Blake's ZR6

blakepure86

So i fitted The coilovers i bought off OOuch :)

Guards will be rolled this week but just giving you a sneak peak at how it looks

(my parents driveway)

SANY0895.jpg

Just missed, almost about to scrap...............

Lucky on one was in the rear seat B)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I have aurion pedders sports springs sitting in my garage now.. If anyone planning on upgrading, pretty much new only 3 months use..

Getting guards rolled tomorrow *fingers crossed*

For the first time someone witnessed me entering my driveway, the face he pulled scared me so I asked what was wrong. I now know when entering my RHR wheel lifts off the road and LHR tucks so much.. Ill post a pic later on tonight

For the first time someone witnessed me entering my driveway, the face he pulled scared me so I asked what was wrong. I now know when entering my RHR wheel lifts off the road and LHR tucks so much.. Ill post a pic later on tonight

haha Poor bloke, i wonder what was going through his mind :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

+1 for pics :)

i just looked at the pics without reading first... And when I saw the pic with the engine out, my brain spasm'd to the idea of a turbo conversion

Then I actually took the time to read... I am a little dissapointed now

i just looked at the pics without reading first... And when I saw the pic with the engine out, my brain spasm'd to the idea of a turbo conversion

Haha sorry mate, but i have been getting quotes for turbo build..

Any chance you could keep us updated on who and what costs your getting for turbo fits?

At first i was thinking of just upgrading to a TRD but if this could be done cheeper i'd be keen also.

Cheers.

Any chance you could keep us updated on who and what costs your getting for turbo fits?

At first i was thinking of just upgrading to a TRD but if this could be done cheeper i'd be keen also.

Cheers.

Hey mate

To be honest im tossing up getting more power from this or buying something else..

But it seems easier and cheaper to sell and buy trd

Im guessing the rear gaurds are rolled in?

:o The wheel lifts off the ground

hey mate the guards were pumped out 10mm each side at the rear. Due to design the shop didnt want to roll

hey mate the guards were pumped out 10mm each side at the rear. Due to design the shop didnt want to roll

any pics of the guard work Blake?...i was also told rolling them was not a good option but this pumped out has made me curious

Is there a reason why they didnt want to Roll them in?

Does it rub at all when you turn corners with people in the back seat?

sorry im bad at explaining and didnt ask alot of questions due to being mates and trusting the company who did the work.

But to what I gather the guard shape is different and the inside is already folded over and joined.

At the moment my car only contains the drivers seat, I have removed rear shelf, seats and centre console for fitting my new stereo.

But when driving hard my LHR scrubs. So I havnt tested properly but my LHR sits slightly lower so will adjust and play with the camber settings too

sorry im bad at explaining and didnt ask alot of questions due to being mates and trusting the company who did the work.

But to what I gather the guard shape is different and the inside is already folded over and joined.

At the moment my car only contains the drivers seat, I have removed rear shelf, seats and centre console for fitting my new stereo.

But when driving hard my LHR scrubs. So I havnt tested properly but my LHR sits slightly lower so will adjust and play with the camber settings too

any pics of the guard work Blake?...i was also told rolling them was not a good option but this pumped out has made me curious

Hey 1stkill

sorry no before and after pics were taken and no process pics either..

i cant remember what guards were like before but if would like ill send some pics and maybe will belp help understand.

The guards sit 10mm further out and it honestly looks meaner

• 3 weeks later...

Updated Mod list

I cant decide: to Colour code the fog light surrounds and paint centre lip Black Front and rear

Or Paint the centre green and fog lights black :huh:

What do you reckon?

I cant decide: to Colour code the fog light surrounds and paint centre lip Black Front and rear

Or Paint the centre green and fog lights black :huh:

What do you reckon?

Hmmm seeing as you asked, my suggestion would be the front green but not the foggies and I have yet to see the colour coded centre piece in the rear skirt black :) If I had a Sportivo that would be the first thing I'd paint..