07 zr6 not reversing

00UCH

Hey just a quick one anyone had any issues with there car not going into revers?!? As mine has done it to me 3 times now!!! Don't know why but it's gay when I can't park lol all has come good now but?? And it also when changes gears some times free revs befor going into the next gear! It is going in tomoro for a quick service so just getting them to check gear box fluid! I think it could be a lol old and burnt, or there is a loose wire!!

Cheers

Chris

Hey just a quick one anyone had any issues with there car not going into revers?!? As mine has done it to me 3 times now!!! Don't know why but it's gay when I can't park lol all has come good now but?? And it also when changes gears some times free revs befor going into the next gear! It is going in tomoro for a quick service so just getting them to check gear box fluid! I think it could be a lol old and burnt, or there is a loose wire!!

Cheers

Chris

How many K's has it done, may be due for fluid change anyway. as for the "free reving" that is in the FAQ'S if your car has the original transmission ECU this is the problem, if you dont have any warranty left this could be exe to replace with the update ECU.

About 75k and is out since march/aprilish... always the way lol

So the oil should still be good mate, at least we know it's not the oil. If I was you I would definitely enquire with Toyota about the new transmission computer and the symptoms your Aurion is experiencing. Doesn't sound too healthy mate for a car with 'low' KM's.

Stuff Toyota they want a min of 300 just to see what the error code is then look at the car, then how ever much on top of that to fix it!!! It's getting looked at today checking the fluid if it's not that to the auto elec to check what codes are up, and I'll climb under to make sure nothing is loose!! It's been sweet the last two week since it happened!