TRD Aurion vs Sportivo aurion sportivo suspension settings

retro

Hi all,

I have read through as much of the forum as i can... great stuff....

Is there a difference in terms of camber, toe, settings between the TRD aurion and a normal aurion???

I am about to get a wheel alignment done and want to make sure they dont stuff up the settings as it has been done to my series 9 rx7 in the past..

or if anyone has the factory "settings" can you post it up?? in terms for the TRD aurion??

also, a bit off topic.. me and a few friends are thinking of booking out one of the AHG racetracks around perth in may sometime next year to see who has the best "work car".. would love to see some other aurions out there whether they are TRD or not to give some of the other cars a run...

cheers

retro

TRD Aurion does ever so slightly run a bit more negative camber on the front just to aid the car on turn in but it’s that minor its train spotter stuff. Not sure about the rear but positive camber would make the rear of the car turn better but of course all this comes at the price of tyre wear so really you have to try and find that happy medium. On my 19's i run a slight amount of negative camber on the front for the same reasons the TRD does and have the rear tyres pretty well dead flat or neutral also run a camber kit in the rear of mine along with rotating the tyres often I’m finding it steers and handles sweetly and wearing tyres quite evenly.