2ZZ Turbo Kit

i had a MY97 rex and broke 2nd gear after i put in a brass button clutch, modded with bar/plate fm intercooler, full exhaust, boost up to 17psi all the usual go fast bolt-ons had abt 140kw at 4 wheels.. :( it sure didn't sound nice when it went, wasn't even pushing the car just normal 1-2 shift and crrriiiissshhhhinggggishshhh, sounded like a box of pebbles when you pop into 2nd, had to drive around shifting from 1st gear straight to 3rd then got it fixed for $1600. After that i got so paranoid i sold the car, cuz 3rd gear felt a bit weak already but boy did i have fun with it for 2 years, the awd takeoff is unbeatable.

btw i never crunched or mishifted in the rex but after i bought it 2nd hand in 2000 the clutch was playing up so i replaced it with the brass button. The again i never really maintained the gearbox like what i am doing with the Stivo's 6 speed, i never once paid attention to the rex's gearbox oil. But i still think my shifting technique is crap now, its sometimes a hit or miss for me.. i tend to rush too much in the Stivo bcuz of the power band and have mishifted many times in 2nd and once in 3rd :P .. but i also put some blame on the box :unsure:

Edited by ZEEROLLA

.. but i also put some blame on the box  :unsure:

No Z u just cant drive :P :P :P :P :P :P I mean im hearing stories of a stocker whooping ur a55 :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No Z u just cant drive :P :P :P I mean im hearing stories of a stocker whooping ur a55 :P :P :P :P :lol:

it isn't just a normal stocker though its a F.U.S.S :ph34r: :P plus i don't drive good under pressure :P i want a rematch!!!! :D :P

No Z u just cant drive :P :P :P I mean im hearing stories of a stocker whooping ur a55 :P :P :P :P :lol:

it isn't just a normal stocker though its a F.U.S.S :ph34r: :P plus i don't drive good under pressure :P i want a rematch!!!! :D :P

:P